Holidays4heroes (Welsh-3000)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hols4Heroes, Jun 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

Tomorrow morning at dawn, member of Wellington college will be embarking on the Welsh 3000 See here

All the peaks in Wales over 3000 ft in 24 hrs.

All under the guidance of a couple of big stinking booties.

The money raised from this will go towards sending two Royal Marines from Hasler Company (Clicky) to Gibralter to take part in a parade.

Follow them Here (clicky) and offer support and wedge on the support page at the bottom.

Not a bad feat for a gang of 14 - 15 year olds....... The young lad second left is the chap who, along with his big sister raised fortunes doing the Spatula challenge last year, for those new here and for those who have forgotten they rode from Ben Nevis, to Scafell and onto Snowdon on push bikes, stopping only to climb the mountains and pose for photographs.

Am exceptionally proud of them and even more grateful that we are benefiting from their efforts, generosity and ballsiness to get off their arrses and do something other than playing playstations and smashing up grannies.

If you haven't heard of Hasler company, read the link or google them.... it'll make you lumpy throated and as proud as I am handsome of the blokes.

Now cough up you pikeys :D
  2. stop pinching my bloody vodka money you git!!!
  3. The temprature in Snowdonia @21:20 hrs is currently 19'c, tommorow will be feckin scortching as it was today, dig deep in them pockets this really will be a murderous challenge!
  4. and when you look at the age of the's nails!!
  5. 8 am this morning

6. Good on 'em.........I'll chip in some of Lizzie's finest.
  7. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

They can do it again when they've finished......... in their Hols4heroes T shirts :D
  8. I've passed that on......... dunderheeds..
  9. Porridge_gun

Have texted Sapan a few words of polite encouragement without swearwords, which wasn't easy considering I've had a barrel of bulmers.

Good effort chaps only eight hours to go
  10. can't believe he's tabbing with that bloody bear again................
  11. This morning

12. Porridge_gun

Cracking pic, cheers chaps, and thanks bumper for the updates.
  13. Kin nails, missed this thread, good on them, well done ouens!
  14. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Well done! Might have a bash at that methinks...