Holidays4heroes urgent help

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hols4Heroes, Oct 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

Ex servicemen in the south west lost his home and more importantly adnd tragically his 15 year old daughter in a housefire very recently. Currently staying with friends and coming to terms with the loss of a young one. I don't think I need to say much more.........

No insurance it seems, RBL, SSAFA and Regtl associations aware and doing what they can.

They have nothing, will be rallying round shortly for furniture stuff etc, will post more then.

Cash is whats required in the short term, they need everything.

Ex Rifles (Devon and Dorsets and RAOC)

Paypal: info@Holidays4heroes.org

HSBC
    Sort: 40-12-09
    Acct: 41416081

Holidays4heroes.

2. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

Just put it on facebook as well and link to this thread added.

3. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

I'm just on the verge of dumping a wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside table. All in good nick, but too much for the new downsized Brat Towers.

If someone can transport them, they're his when he has somewhere to put them.

I can't imagine how he feels right now. I feel sick at the thought of it.

Prayers are with him and if I can offer practical help, being in the south west now, just shout.

4. can offer various bits and bobs regarding furniture will need someone to collect. also have cooker (electric)

5. Um, would have donated but paypal is limited at the mo so can't access the funds, do have some buckshee kit that I can seem to sell off (being a reseller), I got about 20 odd Desert Smocks in 180/96, all ripstop brand new, if you want to have them and put them up on auction PM me, would be glad to know its going towards a good cause rather than clogging up my stock room!

6. I'd buy one for the sheer hell of it, as long as the money goes to Hols4Hereoes, doesnt even matter it doesn't fit. £20 ??

7. Spondoolies incoming!!

8. Ok donate £20 to H4H and PM me your address when you have done it :D

9. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Got a couple of old sofas that will be up for grabs, hopefully in the next couple of weeks. They're already in the south-west, too (Brizzle). If you still need them when I shift them, they're all yours. They'll need a van, though.

10. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Looks like we're going to need an arrse van!

11. Can someone put a link to the paypal page for it. I'm rubbish at finding it.

12. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Sergeant Slingsby will do the same on his FB page.

13. Sent to mates on FB as well. As soon as the Paypal get sorted, done RGBW :)

14. You did indeed!

15. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

[align=center]IBAN: GB29MIDL40120941416081
    Swift: MIDLGB2120G

HSBC
    Acct Name: Holidays4heroes
    Sort Code: 40-12-09
    Account Number: 41416081

Paypal: info@holidays4heroes.org
    [/align]