Holidays4Heroes T-shirt in sand in XXL

In this auction you can bid for a Holidays4Heroes T-shirt in sand in XXL.

The shirt is new and unworn.

(Just to make sure - the good looking guy will NOT come along with the T-shirt !!)

View attachment 144465

Auction will end Monday, 11th of November, 20:00 UK time.

Thank you for your support !

By bidding or taking part in the auctions in any way, you approve tacitly the Auction Rules

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
£12. I really fancied the sten magazine as a Christmas pressie but our armed response people are busy enough without a pointless trip to the seaside.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

charleymouse

Old-Salt
Mr Bear looks a bit hacked off. If you have paypal or such,pm me & ill have a dekko down the back of the sofa for £5 to buy him a jar of honey.

In this auction you can bid for a Holidays4Heroes T-shirt in sand in XXL.

The shirt is new and unworn.

(Just to make sure - the good looking guy will NOT come along with the T-shirt !!)

View attachment 144465

Auction will end Monday, 11th of November, 20:00 UK time.

Thank you for your support !

By bidding or taking part in the auctions in any way, you approve tacitly the Auction Rules
i really need a new pair of shoes...

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Could I add that I have shirts in L, XL, XXL and XXXL should anyone wish to change the size upon bidding.

And Mr. Taff, if you buy new shoes you should consider auctioning the famous pink daps on here!

Could I add that I have shirts in L, XL, XXL and XXXL should anyone wish to change the size upon bidding.
I bid £15, yes i know it's not the highest bid but i want one in large boy size, please(fat bloke really!)
Happy to be an extra buyer to swell the funds at this time of year.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I bid £15, yes i know it's not the highest bid but i want one in large boy size, please(fat bloke really!)
Happy to be an extra buyer to swell the funds at this time of year.
Well why not send me an order for one based on the thread? I'm selling them there at £12.50 and you won't have to wait for the auction to end. Your £15 would be most welcome.

I'll try to find a linky to the thread, which is quite old....

http://www.arrse.co.uk/charity-auctions/182605-holidays-heroes-t-shirts.html

And the winning bid is £20 from BoxKickerSubs.

Congratulations and thank you for supporting the Royal British Legion and Holidays4Heroes.

Same to everyone else who bid as well of course. And another BIG thanks to the donor of the item.

Please transfer the money to the following account:

Bank: Holidays4heroes
HSBC
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

IBAN: GB29MIDL40120941416081
Swift: MIDLGB2120G

For using PayPal, please use shopgirl's account rb0@live.co.uk. She will pass the money to us then.

And afterwards please PM me confirmation details of the payment
and the address you want to have your item sent to.

Latest Threads