Holidays4heroes (SLR - Auction)

Ord_Sgt

RIP
RIP
Mighty_doh_nut said:
Crapola, I'd completely forgotten about this one.

I've just had a word with Stella and we are both happy leave this open until Tuesday 19:00 as another bidder also PMed me and said he can't bid until he gets back to work Monday.

Good man AS - my 500 stands then :D

just under 24 hrs

Ord_Sgt

RIP
RIP
Don't anyone dare bid on this as I want it - Holidays4Heros makes me skint enough as it is ;)

OS you never were issued one of these you just had a spudgun!

Ord_Sgt

RIP
RIP
grimbo said:
But its for a good cause ! if he realy wants it that bad I'll donate the £25.00 difference .

PM'd you mate. I do have another option to get one which might make life a little easier for me, Netherlands have a more draconian rule about replica/deacts than most places, so if you want it, its yours.

Ord_Sgt

RIP
RIP
It looks like I can't have it without going to jail here so am happy to let grimbo win this one. :(

Ord_Sgt

RIP
RIP
ticklishrodent said:
OS you won pay up

Normally I'm more than happy to, in this case if I try to take it home I will go to jail!!! grimbo bid so he can have, and enjoy it.

If its judged its mine I will cough up, I just can't have it!!!

Actually the winning bid is Grimbo at 17:12 hrs.

Auction rules clearly state that ' A bidder can't say 'Noone bid because i want it' :D

Auction ended at 19:00hrs with Grimbo the highest bid and Ord Sgt left with a runny bottom :D

Ord_Sgt

RIP
RIP
ticklishrodent said:
OS you luck luck Barsteward

Not at all, I really wanted one of these to remind my darling doris that this is the weapon that recovered the Falklands :D

I'm more than happy to stand up for what I bid, pissed or otherwise, it will ruin me I'm sure :)

Ord_Sgt

RIP
RIP
ticklishrodent said:
luck it wS NOT AN fN THEN

'kin hell Tick, did you type that with a cricket bat? :D

Latest Threads