Holidays4heroes (Sitrep, scrounge and favour blagging)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hols4Heroes, Apr 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

The holidays season is now in full swing and families are already being whisked off alles uber de platz on hols.

We now have a sexy Hols4heroes love bus, which will be making its way to Spain this weekend.....

1st Scrounge - Does anyone have a baby seat, does anyone have a toddler seat. Obviously I need to kit the car out with these, so if anyone has one we can pinch, blag or scrounge I'd be grateful.

2nd Scrounge - Is there anyone in the Scotland area (Kirkcaldy) able to give a lift to the mother of a berieved family, or does anyone know anyone in the MT of any of the jock regiments that might drop a family from Kirkcaldy off at Prestwick on Sun 18th April?

3rd Scrounge - Petrol, insurance, channel tunnel, toll roads etc all eat into the kitty and I've just picked up two more cases.

1 x lad hurt in an IED atack which saw his best mate killed, he and his Mrs desperately need some down time. Looking to get them over back end of next week.

1 x REME lad, also hurt in an IED, mrs managed to get herself a dose of Spanish dancer too. Need to get them and their little girl away for a break.

Anything gratefully received as always.

Acct: 41416081
    Sort: 40-12-09

2. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

I owe a fine for not having my challenge coin on me when i ventured north of the border at the weekend, so fine english pennies incoming ;o)
  3. Money incoming Thursday, don't know how much yet.

As ever help here if you need it.
  4. Little bit just sent through paypal. Wish it could be more

Good to see you still alive Dolly
  5. I have a toddler seat and possibly a rear facing baby seat i ( have left a message with daughter about that one) if thats what you're looking for.
  6. Hols4Heroes

Got enough to send the first family, thanks to all so far.

Polo shirts in stock friday, posted out over the weekend.
  7. Will transfer the £55 for the wine, and some extra later today.

8. Hols4Heroes

Come on fcuktards, stump up your pie money
  9. pences sended by paypal to buy fluffy dice for the love-bus!
  10. Oh well , the Mrs didn't want a night out anyway.... well she wont get one now .... so a bit on the way
  11. how did you know about the pie fund?
    ah well, i'll be needing to lose the weight to fit into the XL
    better in your grubby mitts than greggs

i'll wang some wonga in the morning when the missus is in work
  12. No pies?

I'll fekking fade away.

13. A slice of Lefty's pie is on its way to your HSBC account.

Good work.