Holidays4heroes (shiney arse & desk johnny assistance)

Am after someone who can knock us up some sort of document in word similar to a 1033 pad is such a thing still exists.

Its so that guests on arrival in Spain and Cyprus etc can sign for Villas, vehicles, phones, wheel chairs and whores etc.

Can anyone help me?

Am after someone who can knock us up some sort of document in word similar to a 1033 pad is such a thing still exists.

Its so that guests on arrival in Spain and Cyprus etc can sign for Villas, vehicles, phones, wheel chairs and whores etc.

Can anyone help me?
Does it need to be legally binding or more informal ?
If it's the later I'll have a go

It just needs lined spaces for equipment inventory, doesn't matter about the vehicle rental part, I've got some terms and conditions to stick to the back regarding fuel and maintenance etc.

Space at the top for their details, address, villa address then a few spaces for the kit.

The person most helpful will receive fcuk all, but I will be very very grateful and will allow any fit chicks to feast on my man fanny

It just needs lined spaces for equipment inventory, doesn't matter about the vehicle rental part, I've got some terms and conditions to stick to the back regarding fuel and maintenance etc.

Space at the top for their details, address, villa address then a few spaces for the kit.

The person most helpful will receive fcuk all, but I will be very very grateful and will allow any fit chicks to feast on my man fanny
PM and e-mail sent. Lucky lucky me.

Oh, and while I'm on the scrounge, I could do with a work ticket type think for the vehicles out there:

Reg No's H13 HFH, H14 HFH, H15 HFH, H16 HFH, H17 HFH

to include beginning mileage, end mileage, fuelled etc, usual gubbins.

A

allgone2ratsh1t

Oh, and while I'm on the scrounge, I could do with a work ticket type think for the vehicles out there:

Reg No's H13 HFH, H14 HFH, H15 HFH, H16 HFH, H17 HFH

to include beginning mileage, end mileage, fuelled etc, usual gubbins.
Do you want work ticket type folders? May be able to get my mitts on a few. Not the old style but A4 size so as not to damage paperwork. Let me know.

A

allgone2ratsh1t

Will 5 do? They only come in best Army green so you may have to demonstrate your mong-art skills.

A

allgone2ratsh1t

Where do I send them? Either pm me or get me on t'other site (not the Gary Glitter one)

Latest Threads