Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Feb 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ex soldier, TA 10 Para prior to joining regular Army, NI & Granby etc.

Lost his home, left it too late to tell anyone he was in the crap. Current employer refused to finish him on a pension despite a multitude of injuries that are permanent.

What we need:

I've managed to get him in some temporary housing, ie paid for a B&B for ten days until we and other bodies can get him sorted. Managed to get an onside BnB owner who has given ten nights for £150...... happy with that.

I can get him in a house share, but need £300 bond and £300 rent up front. they will take a letter from me as his references as he is about to be going bankrupt. (Under advice)

We have the flash to bang time that other agencies don't.

If anyone knows a decent employment lawyer who would be happy to work on a no win no fee basis or would consider working the case with a view to taking wages from monies received I'd appreciate a call.

Bank: HSBC - holidays4heroes
    Sort code: 40-12-09
    Acct No: 41416081

Can we do it?
  2. MDN just done £20 Stg via PayPal. Thanks for your great efforts buddy.

No Pizza Delivery tonight. The oldest can walk to LIDL & get a £2.49 Family Dustbin Lid sized Pizza for us all !!

3. MDN just sent£10 via paypal. Fantastic work not enough credit.

Wishes to ex ta.
  4. £20 via paypal and of course we can do it MDN.
  5. Come on people dig deep. It does'nt sound like we have a lot of time to square this one away.
  6. £10 via internet banking incoming.
  7. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

This guy really need our support
  8. [/b]BUMP

We know you have had to dig deep this month :worship: :worship: :worship: all pennies very welcome for this guy
  9. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Several lawyers in 4 Para and a lawyer who works on the Para Regt charities board. I will get in touch first thing tomorrow as emails on the work computer.

10. £15.00 by paypal!
  11. £525.00 to go, if my accountant brain is still working tonight :D
  12. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

MDN,re postage for calanders,use it for this chap,(both packets from Holly were £4.60 each) so it'll be around a tenner in total.He needs it more than me!I'm in a more stable situ than him.
    I also have a Sony free sim if you need it. Good phone.
  13. Petrol money I won't use this weekend and dog's pocket money inbound.

Sluggy xxxxx
  14. £15.00 on way via internet banking.
    Gutted can't send more.
  15. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

fifteen quids fiteen quid,It all counts & we,as the lads can go to sleep knowing we are helping OUR OWN!