Ex soldier, TA 10 Para prior to joining regular Army, NI & Granby etc.

Lost his home, left it too late to tell anyone he was in the crap. Current employer refused to finish him on a pension despite a multitude of injuries that are permanent.

What we need:

I've managed to get him in some temporary housing, ie paid for a B&B for ten days until we and other bodies can get him sorted. Managed to get an onside BnB owner who has given ten nights for £150...... happy with that.

I can get him in a house share, but need £300 bond and £300 rent up front. they will take a letter from me as his references as he is about to be going bankrupt. (Under advice)

We have the flash to bang time that other agencies don't.

If anyone knows a decent employment lawyer who would be happy to work on a no win no fee basis or would consider working the case with a view to taking wages from monies received I'd appreciate a call.

Bank: HSBC - holidays4heroes
Sort code: 40-12-09
Acct No: 41416081

Can we do it?
MDN just done £20 Stg via PayPal. Thanks for your great efforts buddy.

No Pizza Delivery tonight. The oldest can walk to LIDL & get a £2.49 Family Dustbin Lid sized Pizza for us all !!

MDN just sent£10 via paypal. Fantastic work not enough credit.

Wishes to ex ta.

Several lawyers in 4 Para and a lawyer who works on the Para Regt charities board. I will get in touch first thing tomorrow as emails on the work computer.

MDN,re postage for calanders,use it for this chap,(both packets from Holly were £4.60 each) so it'll be around a tenner in total.He needs it more than me!I'm in a more stable situ than him.
I also have a Sony free sim if you need it. Good phone.
Mighty_doh_nut said:
Bank: HSBC - holidays4heroes
Sort code: 40-12-09
Acct No: 41416081
Petrol money I won't use this weekend and dog's pocket money inbound.

Sluggy xxxxx
Mugged again by a man with a leather mask! £10 via HSBC
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 61
Spanish_Dave The NAAFI Bar 17
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 102