Holidays4heroes (January scrounge)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. New year is here as are a steady influx of cases.

Two or three that we can mop up and put to bed relatively simply

1. Old timer, 39-45 WW2 soldier. Royal Army Service Corps, moved in to sheltered accommodation, during that time his gongs were lifted.

I've ordered replacements, court mounted and put in a presentation case. Cost £96 in total

2. Site member, verified and genuine not willing to say anymore so understand possible reluctances. but be assured I'm no schmuck and have authenticated the need. Need just shy of £300

3. Widow of a soldier killed in action in Iraq last year. I won't name the unit but the unit welfare officer is a switched on cookie and used us a few times and didn't hesitate in putting her forward. I've told her that we'll cover her flight and £100 in beer money. The family are doing the rest and will pay for themselves. Not got an exact quote yet but around £280 for this one.

I know its January and I know most people find this month a stinker, no one will nag and moan about coughing up, apart from B_S now and then :D Please don't donate money that will leave you strapped over the coming fortnight. (daft cnuts, you know who you are! :D)

Bank account: Holidays4heroes

Sort code: 40-12-09
    Account number: 41416081
  2. Hey anal fist fucker sorry it's only a 5 spot should be with you in a few days
  3. Medals already ordered due to money donated from Spanish Daves post letting folks know that someone has donated a property for the widow we are sending.
  4. £30.
  5. Incoming.

And can I just say happy fcuking new year, you cnut.

6. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Incoming when I get back to the mansion.
  7. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

paypal on the way to you
  8. Paypal sent, and a quick bump. Hope that whoever nicked that old bloke's medals is found hanging by piano wire from a lampost soon.
  9. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Where is BS the idle man
  10. Here you go (Paypal)
  11. and a crisp Fiver inbound from me....... Elovabloke things I do for seaweed...YUM YUM!!!

12. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

It's that fishy thing :x
  13. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Not sure about fish, but here's a BUMP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.