Holidays4heroes (end of season)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hols4Heroes, Sep 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

The season is drawing to a close with a few more families to travel before the weather fairies make it shitty.

I've got two families that I am yet to cover and a bit of a scrounge:

Family one:

Widow plus two very young children and soldiers parents, in plots next door to each other. (Entire trip can be done for £430)

Family two;

Geezer (badly injured) wife and young nipper, due to nature of accommodation needed trip is expensive at £345

Giz a lift?

Sort: 40-12-09
    Acct: 41416081

Now that we have taken over, dominated and enjoy our own Regimental bar near Le Torre, I am on the scrounge for Regimental plaques. The more the better, I want the place littered with them so natives and civvies are in no doubt who the daddys are.

Can you help?

Order one from your own cap badge and send it on? take yours off the wall and gizit?

End of season brief will be nothing short of epic....... Probably by Oct 25th ish.

Really do need a lift with these families, I've exhausted every level of scrounging from every possible avenue this year, and am not about to start telling people they aren't flying.

cough up cunts!
  2. Should be some money raised at the Wakefield crawl this weekend mate.
  3. Cunt.

I've chucked some money your way, but in return I expect to receive several clam shots and telephone numbers and email addresses of grieving widows (especially any of those with daughters aged 14-16... no, I'm not a kiddy fiddler as the age of consent in Hungary is 14. So there.)
  4. Check Payments, it's under "scrounging sod".

5. ..........

Waiting for the gash shots....
  6. I hate giving this a bump as I had hoped that people donating would have kept it on the first page....

Come on lads: pay day is only round the corner....
  7. I put some money in yesterday, and have got a random DI Trg wall plaque somewhere that I'll dig out for you.

Get your hands in your pockets kids, or I will send round my WMD.

Nobody wants that much pain do they?
  8. I've also got a spare bottle opener and a spud head pin going for grabs, but if you fuckers don't cough the dosh, I'll just let them sit in my living room.

You tight bastards.

9. I cannot belive that no other fucker has posted on this thread. Come on lads. Reach into your pockets.
  10. dogbum.jpg

Dog's Arrse.
  11. Don't shout in white.
  12. Erm, is he still breathing?
  13. Oi English knob some loose change has been chucked in :smooch:
  14. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Many thanks chaps, Dread, Gadgewah, Snail & Johnboyz.....

Could do with trying to box these two o over the weekend and getting them booked as air fares will start to rise.

If chicks donate I'll happily send nob pics, snappers too if it gets the wonga in
  15. Do you still take paypal payments?