Holidays4Heroes - David Beckham Watch (Proper Bling)

As some of you may have read, there was a Charity Cricket Match at Crouch End yesterday, and they had an auction. Pararegtom was the fortunate winner of a David Beckham watch, and kindly gave it to me.

Unfortunately, as much as it grieves me to say so, (and grateful as I am) it weighs twice my body weight and when the sunlight catches it, it blinds everyone within a 12 mile radius. To that end, I am offering it up for auction with the proceeds going to Holidays4Heroes. I've googled it, and it apparently goes for $666, but some lucky person can probably have it for half of that. Here's a photo of it (mind your eyes!):

There's a reserve of £50 on it, but if you want to pay more, feel free! Happy bidding!

YesItsMe said:
That looks fantastic !!

And a big hug and thanks to Pararegtom for auctioning it for Hols4Heroes. :thumleft:
YiM, it's even better in real life, and he is not happy with me for auctioning his "Token of Affection". I "won" a signed England Rugby shirt (not for auction!) and 4 tickets to Lords next year and might invite 2 lucky arrsers to come with me if they play their cards right and cough up enough dosh 8)

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
The_Snail said:
YesItsMe said:
That looks fantastic !!

And a big hug and thanks to Pararegtom for auctioning it for Hols4Heroes. :thumleft:
YiM, it's even better in real life, and he is not happy with me for auctioning his "Token of Affection". :wink:

Good Result Snail, just called Cliff and he will send you a Blingeer!!! one in Gold like the one we saw yesterday oh lucky you. :roll:

Pararegtom said:
Good Result Snail, just called Cliff and he will send you a Blingeer!!! one in Gold like the one we saw yesterday oh lucky you. :roll:
I'm wetting my pants in anticipation!

Here it is in real life, you can see how big it is compared to the ARRSE Challenge Coins:

Attachments

That's hideous, I'll pay £60 just to smash it

wompingwillow said:
That's hideous, I'll pay £60 just to smash it
You wouldn't smash it, you'd need to get 3 blokes to help you carry the hammer! It's maaahooosive!

Besides which, it's this year's fashion accessory - everyone should have one. :wink:

I promise not to smash it if I can come to the cricket with you!

mac_uk said:
That's sneaky willow, trying to do reverse psychology on the poor sluglike one
Poor? Exceptionally poor after yesterday!!! WW, I'll allow you a freebie to come to the cricket with me after your efforts on the Plinth. We get a tour of Lords as well! Me, you and two others next season for any Middlesex match* when I get back from my travels.

I'm not auctioning my signed photo of Minty either.

*Terms and Conditions apply.

munster said:
I bid £85, right up my street
You have actually looked at the photo of it haven't you?

Oh, and it has been worn by me (obviously :roll: ) Fwuffy, VH, PRT and Minty from Easties. It has also been within sniffing distance of Nigel Harman's bottom, which was very nice I might add. :D

slug you've got very hairy arms in that photo... are you going from she to he?

BuztyBabe said:
slug you've got very hairy arms in that photo... are you going from she to he?
Ahem, I think you will find I am the one with the ARRSE watch strap!!!

YiM, I do actually have photos of myself with young Mr Harman and Sgt Slingsby. You can only see one of my hands in it though - 20 shiny pee if you can guess where the other one is :wink:

Jammy, DB actually made the watch himself, out of some balloons, an orange and a Pritt stick. He's well clever.

Detmold_Drunk said:
Its mine i tell you,mine,mine mine! £100
You're going to want me to deliver it personally for that sort of money aren't you???

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 61
Spanish_Dave The NAAFI Bar 17
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 102