Holidays4heroes Auction - Tullibardine Malt.

Find myself (marginally) more flush that usual this month, but instead of donating directly to the fund I will once again supply a bottle of Tullibardine 15 yo Malt Whisky with the label personalised to the winner's requirements.

mwl946,

Do you have any examples of pics of the personalised bottles? I visited the Jack Daniel Distillery a few years ago and they have a similar thing where you can buy an entire Barrel and get a personalised plaque and labels...

Nice One!

Sorry Gundolph, I dont have a pic, as each label is printed to your order. I do know that they can put computer generated artwork etc on, just so long as the Tullibardine bit remains! Pic of Sgt Braille with one of the bottles if that's any help??

A whole barrell of JD???? That must cost a pretty penny! :slow:

Attachments

Sgt Braille has a wee bottle of the 1988 and hasn't dared open it until he's completely sober and focussed on the subject.

At least, that's the official story as told by the B-M-G who has installed a new Sapper-proof lock on the sideboard :lol:

Gundulph said:
mwl946,

Do you have any examples of pics of the personalised bottles? I visited the Jack Daniel Distillery a few years ago and they have a similar thing where you can buy an entire Barrel and get a personalised plaque and labels...

Nice One!
If my bid of £100 wins this (see what I did there) do you want to help me neck this in Capajebo? :D

Latest Threads