Holidays4Heroes - Arrse Forum Signature/Avatar

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Whiskey_60, Apr 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all,

I'm creating your own personalised forum avatars and/or signatures for a small £5 (or more if you wish) donation to Holidays4Heroes.

An example of what you will receive is in my signature and avatar at the moment. A totally unique item personalised to how you want it with your current/former Regiments capbadge and colours and whatever text you would like.

I will host it online so all you need to do is copy a code I give you into your Signature block and it will appear.

What you will need to do.

Simply make a donation of £5 or more, then make a post in this thread telling me that you have made a donation and what you would like -I need to know.

Name of unit

Capbadge/other insignia (if airborne or cdo unit let me know and I'll make it to that effect with the capbadge)

Text (this can be units name, motto, your Arrse user name - anything you want really!)

I aim to get it back to you within 2 days, it maybe quicker or slightly longer depending how many people decide to take up this offer! If it will take any longer I will inform you of that.

If you have other ideas for a signature, maybe not Regimental or even Army related send me a PM and i'll let you know if it'll be possible within my skill set with Photoshop.

Remember, you can make your donation through

2. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Can you get my existing one to add Dave on the end emblazoned over a Royal Artillery cap badge, £10 if you can
  3. I can indeed, I'll have it ready for you early tommorow Dave, I'm guessing you mean the real RA capbadge and not that horsey one? :wink:

Any preference on the text? 3d? Metalic? Glowing? fancy font, plain font military stencil style font, gothic style font etc?
  4. Spanish_Dave

Deffo real RA cap badge, can you show me the options please
  5. Do me an AGC one and I will poke you.
  6. Spanish_Dave

7. At work at the mo and won't be back untill 23.00 tonight, I'll knock one together for tommorow morning and put it on here for you to see, then you can tell me if you want anything changing and i'll edit it for you Dave.

Snail - yep no dramas, any additional text you want on there? Arrse user name? Funny quote? SPS?
  8. Spanish_Dave

Capture it looks good mucker 8)
  9. Yep - can work with that. All I do is take the basic font from sites like that and once it's applied to the design I'm doing is edit it to fit the style like making it metalic, reflective, 3d, apply shadow, or make it look engraved onto the image - sometimes it suits it perfectly and all i need to do is change the colour.

Anyway, enough of that! I'll have the first draft done for you tommorow and Sluggy if you get back to me ref the text you want on it I'll have yours done for tommorow mid day aswell.

10. [​IMG]

Let me know if you want anything changing on that Dave, I can edit it quite easily to your requirements.

All you need to do is copy the following into your Signature and delete the space out next to [​IMG] so it's all one long line with no spaces.

And for The Snail....

You didn't get back to me with any specific requests so I knocked that together - anything you want adding or changing just let me know and I'll knock another one together for you.

Same detail as Dave, just copy the below into your signature and take out the spaces at the start and finish.

For anyone else that wants something like this making - just let me know on here! It's all for charity - minimum donation £5!

11. Any chance of an RAMC one?
  12. Sure thing mate, give me 2 hours and I'll have one ready!
  13. Okay Phantom, didn't take aslong as I thought It would.

Copy the below into your signature without the spaces.

If you want anything adding/removing let me know - if not then that'll be £5 to the Hols4Heroes slush fund!

14. (As a side note theres no way I can actually tell if you donate after accepting a Whiskey signature. Just like the Platoon brew funding pot - it's a trust thing!).