Holidays4heroes (another warry gizzit)

50bottleopener.jpg

An absolute essential in any home a beautifully crafted beer bottle opener created from an empty .50cal cartridge case.

Apparently this case was recovered from a scene of mass naughtiness resulting in the demise of some people that should know better.

chris951

War Hero
BBQ season is coming ...

I'll start with a crisp tenner.

Hairy_Fairy

War Hero
I'll make it £20.

BTW - is H4H a registered charidee - only asking as I want to do something from my business perspective. Can someone in the know PM me please?

Hairy_Fairy said:
BTW - is H4H a registered charidee - only asking as I want to do something from my business perspective. Can someone in the know PM me please?

Just in case no one has PM'd you

"Sgt Slingsby, Holidays 4 Heroes and Help Them Out are not registered charities but non profit making community organisations. This approach allows us to both reduce governance costs and provide a response time to urgent cases that befits our stated objectives of having the shortest possible 'flash to bang' time. If you have any concerns about this please do not hesitate to contact us."

P

PrinceAlbert

£50. It would be even better if the MoD didn't block the photo.....I've no idea what I'm bidding on!

Cough cough, BUMP :D

My fault, ends 19:00 hrs Thursday

Whisper

Old-Salt
£80 then, Again no idea what it looks like, but it sounds cool.

Whisper

Old-Salt
£93.65

Latest Threads