Holidays4heroes (an opportunity to stitch)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hols4Heroes, Jul 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

Chaps, it was posted last night but I think for the NAAFI I need to unravel and simply things a little for you simpletons out there.

Being a bon euf I've also reduced the pricing too.....

We have an arrser who has won an hour long slot to stand on top of a plinth in Trafalgar square, live on the interweb and is currently ongoing as we speak.

www.oneandother.co.uk

Her slot is a week today.

Therefore we have one hour, with which to embarrass her, embarrass your friends, make a statement or print pretty much hat you want, and she will hold it aloft. (obviously you can't swear, be racist, homophobic etc etc)

The plan.

There are 25 x 1 minute slots available for grabs.
    She will have a blackboard on the Plinth with her.

A one min slot will need about £25 bid, she will then hold high what you want on the blackboard.

...................................................................................

How we do it:

Pay me, either:

Paypal: info@holidays4heroes.org

Bank: HSBC

Sort: 40-12-09
    Acct: 41416081

Ensure there is a reference on it.

......................................................................................

www.holidays4heroes.org/plinth

On the day it will be live here in on the site and on BBC radio Bristols digital clever picture box thing.

......................................................................................

I'll open up with £25 in the Kitty for the 'Holidays4heroes' to be placed on the board.

Then I will pay another £25 for another 1 minute slot with and arrow pointing at WW with 'I have no morals and very low standards'

over to you lot.

2. Hols4Heroes

Further to my last, on the day there is a gathering around the plinth then a p1ss up nearby.

Plenty of people wearing T shirts from the Hols4heroes and plenty of support.

No one fancy 'Para's get touchy about coats' 'Paras can't fight'

How about 'I'm pregnant but I don't know by whom'

3. I suppose Para's will get the blame for that too ! Always knew you liked 3 Para Mortars a bit too much :lol: :lol:

VH

edited to add I know this would be a miracle of nature

4. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Was that a bid then? :wink:

5. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

MY bid 2 x£25 1. PARA.s DO IT IN THE AIR 2. WATCH AND SHOOT

£50 on way now via bank Transfer

6. PM just about to be sent and £25 on it's way.

Any chance of photographic evidence of each slagging/slogan for those unable to watch the live feed?

7. Pm sent, at work at the mo

8. Hols4Heroes

Yep, no problem

2 more filled by PM

Keep them coming

9. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

And don't forget that the footage of WW's hour on the Plinth will be available until the end of the project (end of September IIRC) by following the links from here:

www.holidays4heroes.org/plinth

10. I also have a bid of £20 to wear a bright pink Tu-tu

11. Hello

I've just paid £25 for Jodie, hope you got it and the message to be held up :D

WW

Apologies, but I'm sure in the scheme of things my message could have been a lot worse x

12. Hols4Heroes

anymore?

I expect decent drink induced suggestions

13. Would it help if I mentioned every year at Twickers I wear my Navy rugby shirt with pride ?! Surely someone has £25 and a suitable comment regarding the last 9 years worth of results

14. Early afternoon bump with a couple of suggestions for your £25!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. will use my 1,000 post to see if I can drum up any more interest, no one got a business, wedding, birthday, random greeting, random slagging, good luck message they want displayed to the world!?