• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Holidays for injured troops and families

The good news is that we have 14 weeks worth of holidays for injured troops at present, make that 15 as I just spoke to a neighbour here in Spain. Over the next week I am on a mission while in Spain to try and increase up to at least 20 :D

That's a great offer for the blokes Dave.

By the way i cut my finger chopping an onion yesterday as thus i am injured. Can i have two weeks in the Costa Del sol please? :)

The good news is I have just been given 2 weeks in a penthouse with its own hot tub which has put us up to the 20 weeks now, I will be discussing with Help for Heroes next week to get guys out there to relax and wind down with their freinds and families 8)

21 weeks better than I thought or expected, is there anyone on here that has been wounded in action, the first one to let me know their details can have a week the remainder are going to Help for Heroes and 2 regiments I have already spoken to

Cracking idea Dave. My parents have a place in Murcia and I will ping them to see when its empty and hopefully be able to offer you some more places.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am struggling here, I now have 24 weeks of holiday accommodation in Spain and I have filled around 6, this is a genuine offer and I hope that you do not feel I am a do gooder, I served for 24 years and I am trying to give something back, if you have been wounded in action or you know someone who has then please let me know. crow_bag if you want a week it is yours, Mr Pun VC, your solicitor has not replied to me.

CO's could you please spread the word

Thanks

Dave :D

Folks

Spanish Dave has got some great offers of help from villa owners here.

It would be a shame after all his hard work that the places weren't used. If they don't get used, I suspect they might not be offered so readily next time.

Please spread the word among your units & the charities you know.

Dave's a good bloke from a fine Regiment, even if he did once bill me for a trailing wire antennae. The bastard :D