Holidays for Heroes - Wristbands

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I was't going to start this until next week, but there's such a need on the latest scrounge thread that I'm starting it now.

I have a supply of wristbands, blue & yellow, with 'Holidays for Heroes' on them. We sell them for £1.50 at events, and some bearers have taken them to sell on our behalf.

Is anyone out there prepared and willing to buy a number from me at £1.50 each? I'll pay the postage, and you can re-sell them in your place of work, scout troop, football club or other place where people might donate £1.50 for a wristband?

If there's interest, I'll post payment details here, and sort out a few more envelopes.

Thanks to anyone who can help.
GRB

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Paypal: Shopgirl's account is account rb0@live.co.uk. She will transfer the money to us. If you say it's a gift, there won't be any charges. Please state your ARRSE name as a reference.

Bank Transfer:
Bank:
Holidays4heroes
HSBC
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081
IBAN: GB29MIDL40120941416081
Swift: MIDLGB2120G

I was't going to start this until next week, but there's such a need on the latest scrounge thread that I'm starting it now.

I have a supply of wristbands, blue & yellow, with 'Holidays for Heroes' on them. We sell them for £1.50 at events, and some bearers have taken them to sell on our behalf.

Is anyone out there prepared and willing to buy a number from me at £1.50 each? I'll pay the postage, and you can re-sell them in your place of work, scout troop, football club or other place where people might donate £1.50 for a wristband?

If there's interest, I'll post payment details here, and sort out a few more envelopes.

Thanks to anyone who can help.
GRB

Ref my bold.

Where is this thread please ?

Camm1

You can, but they're £1.50 each and I'd probably have to add 50p for postage. Happy to do that if you PM me.

GRB

PS I'm already keeping the village Post Office going single-handed. The Postmaster will LOVE you!

Of course you may, Mrs. D! Lovely to hear from you!

Drop me a PM with how many you'd like, pop the £1.50 each into the account shown above, and a small packet will wing its way to you swiftly.

(CountryGal - yours posted 1st class this afternoon)

Something is amiss, trying to post and it won't work and in addition trying to send you the address details which dumbo blonde forgot to include. That is not working either.
Will try again tomorrow
Cheers J
X

Latest Threads