Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Holidays for Heroes - T shirts

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
All,

Next week I'll be collecting a selection of sand-coloured 'Holidays for Heroes' tshirts in a range of sizes from our generous supplier. These shirts have been seen at all the best fundraisers as well as at La Torre. Here's a pic of one from last year's Weymouth event.

This thread is to sell ten of each size at £12.50 each, to include postage to any UK or BFPO address. Apologies to the petite members of the ARRSE community, but the sizes will be L, XL, XXL and XXXL. This is just advance notice, so you can save your pennies (better find out when payday is!).

I'll sell them on a first-come, first-served basis, and will post them to the buyers as quickly as possible after I collect them on 6th. Please put your name against the shirt you want - no overbidding please - and PM me your address.

Thanks
GRB

Attachments

• Weymouth.jpg
    Weymouth.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 1,086
And here's the list! Please be patient as I haven't sold stuff this way before, but please 'get your t-shirts here'! (Of course, you could have a free one if you volunteered to help at Weymouth or Tankfest ;-) )

L shirt 1 - Stanley 75
L shirt 2 -
L shirt 3 -
L shirt 4 -
L shirt 5 -
L shirt 6 -
L shirt 7 -
L shirt 8 -
L shirt 9 -
L shirt 10 -
XL shirt 1 - Grumblegrunt
XL shirt 2 - Guzzler
XL shirt 3 -
XL shirt 4 -
XL shirt 5 -
XL shirt 6 -
XL shirt 7 -
XL shirt 8 -
XL shirt 9 -
XL shirt 10 -
XXL shirt 1 - panzerknacker
XXL shirt 2 - Cairngorm
XXL shirt 3 - Gundulph
XXL shirt 4 - Counterstrike
XXL shirt 5 -
XXL shirt 6 -
XXL shirt 7 -
XXL shirt 8 -
XXL shirt 9 -
XXL shirt 10 -
XXXL shirt 1 -
XXXL shirt 2 -
XXXL shirt 3 -
XXXL shirt 4 -
XXXL shirt 5 -
XXXL shirt 6 -
XXXL shirt 7 -
XXXL shirt 8 -
XXXL shirt 9 -
XXXL shirt 10 -

Who is that handsome chap with the knackered daps? Last seen sharing a wall in which we were using as a toilet, although I hasten to add I was standing at least 6 inches further away from.

1 x XXL for the more rotund of handsome chap please my lovely.

Thank you all for your swift responses! Three PMs before tea!

That handsome chap has to be nameless, and is the only pic I could find of someone in a sand-coloured shirt. As the saying goes those who need to know, know.

I'll post the payment information (d'oh!) but would ask that you don't pay until I actually have the shirts in my hand next Wednesday, just in case. (Old Project Managers' habits never die :) )

XXL for me please, can we pay by PayPal?

I don't think PayPal/Nochex/alternatives were ever sorted out, Gundulph. PM me if that's a problem.

At this stage, please don't pay for your shirts, just in case there's a problem and they're not ready on Wednesday. I'll post the bank details and GO FOR IT once they're in my hands. Thanks.

I like all the lying barstewards asking for XL or XXL - who they trying to kid? ! :)

Put me down for XXXL - I like a loose fit :wink: