Holidays for Heroes - Sgt Slingsby on YOUR Fridge! - ends 20/7/12

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
All,

This is just a very quick and fun fundraiser. Steve the Photographer from Weymouth has kindly made up ten Fridge Magnets, based on a pic he took of the Sarge last year at the Veterans' Festival. They are four and three quarter inches high, and three inches wide at their widest.

In the usual tradition, would you please bid by putting your name against one of the ten numbers in the thread. I'll cover postage, first class, to UK or BFPO destinations.

Magnet 1 -
Magnet 2 -
Magnet 3 -
Magnet 4 -
Magnet 5 -
Magnet 6 -
Magnet 7 -
Magnet 8 -
Magnet 9 -
Magnet 10 -

Whoever has the highest bids at 1830 Dorset Time on Friday 20th will receive their magnet in the post next week.

As always all proceeds to 'Holidays for Heroes'.

Eythangyew.

Attachments

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Magnet 1 = £10 from me

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
This is just a very quick and fun fundraiser. Steve the Photographer from Weymouth has kindly made up ten Fridge Magnets, based on a pic he took of the Sarge last year at the Veterans' Festival. They are four and three quarter inches high, and three inches wide at their widest.

In the usual tradition, would you please bid by putting your name and the amount you're bidding against one of the ten numbers in the thread.

I'll cover postage, first class, to UK or BFPO destinations.

Magnet 1 - £10 - Auld-Yin
Magnet 2 - £20 - welshman 60
Magnet 3 - £10 - Flash McTavish
Magnet 4 -
Magnet 5 -
Magnet 6 -
Magnet 7 -
Magnet 8 -
Magnet 9 -
Magnet 10 -

Whoever has the highest bids at 1830 Dorset Time on Friday 20th will receive their magnet in the post next week.

As always all proceeds to 'Holidays for Heroes'.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
And thank you for your bid, A-Y.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Welshman, you've jumped the gun. The sale ends on FRIDAY!!!!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Thanks, Flash.

Please could I ask that people use the 'Reply with Quote' function, edit their bids into the post, then save? I'll be logging off to make curry for my tea soon, and you'll have to do that to keep order between yourselves!

Thank you :)

Magnet 4 -
Magnet 5 -
Magnet 6 - £10 - Slug
Magnet 7 -
Magnet 8 -
Magnet 9 -
Magnet 10 -

Thank you all for your generosity :)

Magnet 10 for a tenner

Magnet 4 -
Magnet 5 -
Magnet 6 - £10 - Slug
Magnet 7 -
Magnet 8 -
Magnet 9 -
Magnet 10 - £10 - Cabs

You are all lovely people. Thankyou.

Still a few left and the hammer goes down at 1800.

OK My dears, 1800 has gone and this is the position:

Magnet 4 -
Magnet 5 -
Magnet 6 - £10 - Slug
Magnet 7 -
Magnet 8 -
Magnet 9 -
Magnet 10 - £10 - Cabs

Thank you to all the bidders for supporting Holidays for Heroes. And Thank You to Steve the Photographer for making and donating the magnets.

The spare ones will be sold on our stall at Middle Wallop Enthusiasts' Fair, or at the Tank Museum Christmas Fair (25th November and 1st/2nd December). Pop in and see us if you're visiting!

Please transfer the money to:

Bank: Holidays4heroes
HSBC
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

IBAN: GB29MIDL40120941416081
Swift: MIDLGB2120G

Please PM me confirmation details of the payment and the address where I should send your magnet. Sluggy, I have kept your address as you gave me permission!

If you’d like to use PayPal, please use shopgirl’s account rb0@live.co.uk. She will pass the money to us.

One en route to Sluggy this morning, and TWO to the most generous A-Y this evening.

Leaves only four spares for sale at Christmas events. Many thanks folks, P_G can always spend the money!!!!

Magnet 4 -
Magnet 5 -
Magnet 6 - £10 - Slug
Magnet 7 -
Magnet 8 -
Magnet 9 -
Magnet 10 - £10 - Cabs

Thank you to all the bidders for supporting Holidays for Heroes. And Thank You to Steve the Photographer for making and donating the magnets.

The spare ones will be sold on our stall at Middle Wallop Enthusiasts' Fair, or at the Tank Museum Christmas Fair (25th November and 1st/2nd December). Pop in and see us if you're visiting!

HSBC

Please PM me confirmation details of the payment and the address where I should send your magnet. Sluggy, I have kept your address as you gave me permission!

If you’d like to use PayPal, please use shopgirl’s account rb0@live.co.uk. She will pass the money to us.
PM sent with address Many Thanks

Magnet 4 -
Magnet 5 -
Magnet 6 - £10 - Slug
Magnet 7 -
Magnet 8 -
Magnet 9 -
Magnet 10 - £10 - Cabs

HSBC

Could we please take on numbers 8 and 9. £20 each for our fridge in the Czech Republic? H_M can sort out the financials. We will pay for delivery.

Kromeriz