Holidays for Heroes - Mug depicting THAT Rifle - ends 17/5/13

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Grownup_Rafbrat, May 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Effendi the Magnificent has donated this mug, which as he say, is awesome in its awesomeness. You have to be careful when putting it down on the table in case you cause an earthquake. Any brew you put into it changes into a life changing, superhero making, wimmin trapping elixir, so potent that you need speshul permission and licences to sup it.

The auction will run until 1600 UK time on Friday 17th May 2013, and all proceeds will go to Holidays 4 Heroes. Postage is included in the price the winner pays.

With Fathers' Day just around the corner, and the Old'n'Bold wanting a reminder of their glory days, I hope this is going to make a lot of dosh for the Hamster Fund. Which is much-needed at present as the Summer Bookings are being made at a rate of knots.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Grownup_Rafbrat

3. 30, dunno how to make a pound sign.
  4. £35 and i know where you all live
  5. Grownup_Rafbrat

Excellent bidding, thanks folks. It's now beyond my price range, but I'll enjoy looking at the pictures!
  6. As a quick follow on, I will have the Memsahib carefully pack it and pay for the postal cutter to deliver it to the homeland.
  7. Above what I could sneak under SWMBO's radar now...
    • Like Like x 3
  8. 'kin 'ell.

I wonder if an SA80 chalice would be as attractive?
  9. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

^the handle would be on the bottom, it would take a 1/4 pint and only be available for right handers.
    • Like Like x 8