Holidays for Heroes - GRB's Arrse Challenge Coin auctioned - ends Friday 6th May 0930

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
To celebrate my retirement from the workforce, after 39 years and 10 months (lightweight, couldn't make paying tax and NI for forty years!) I am auctioning my ARRSE Challenge Coin, number 958.

These coins were a limited edition and featured the original Mr. Potatohead logo. Those who know me can guess why I picked the number, I'm sure. :)

The auction will last until next Friday, 6th May, which should give enough time for the partying to end! (More like a nice cup of tea and then my nap ....)

All proceeds to Holidays for Heroes and I'll cover the cost of postage to the winner.

Small print, by bidding you are agreeing to the auction rules. Auction rules & guidelines | Army Rumour Service

Attachments

Congratulations, GRB - let's get the roll bawling: 10 of your shiny British Pounds ...

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Thank you, both for the good wishes and the bid.

Where does one buy a blue rinse and a shopping trolley?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Looks like AAGF is going to get a bargain.....

This is worth much more than a tenner, and it's for HforH, and the auction ends on a week from Friday. How about some bids to push up the total donation, you cheap barstewards.

Maybe GRB will throw in a topless pic or two to sweeten the pot ... ;)

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Topless, you say? How about this?

Attachments

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Still the ultimate sports car, closely followed by the Gull Wing Mercedes (drifts off into reverie )

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Any weekend arrsers in need of a challenge coin at all?

I'm surprised that this hasn't attracted more attention to be honest. Look's like it's gonna be mine! :)

What's the deadline today?

I've got one of them too! Number 799 in memory of a lonely hill fort in S Armagh. Number 958 - how limited was the edition?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I've got one of them too! Number 799 in memory of a lonely hill fort in S Armagh. Number 958 - how limited was the edition?
Upto and including 999.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh dear I am now faced with a dilemma. The deadline, as per the header on the thread, was 0930, meaning that rgjbloke wins with his £25 bid.

However, due to my poor admin, living between two homes and taking the wounded dog to the vet for a new dressing, I have missed said deadline and now there is a later bid of £30.

To be fair I should stick to the original deadline, so SOLD to rgjbloke. Please let me know when you have transferred the dosh, and where I should send the coin.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Please transfer the money to:

Bank: Holidays4heroes
HSBC
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

IBAN: GB29MIDL40120941416081
Swift: MIDLGB2120G

Just seen this. I didn't realise I'd won. :) It's quite late so I'll transfer the money tomorrow if that's ok.

I'll punt in the extra £30.

Sent.
I've just paid this over.

I have one of these coins somewhere. It's currently in hiding because we did some decorating. Given that I will discover it one day in the near future, if Himmler has paid in £30, he should have this one. Two bids paid in is a better result for H4H.

@Himmler. Contact @Grownup_Rafbrat with your details so she can send the coin to you.