Holidays for Heroes - Colour Sergeant Burra - ends 1/9/17 1600 UK time

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Ladies and Gentlemen I am happy to offer this lovely bear for auction. As the bears are not travelling so much now, I shall be selling off one or two over the next few weeks, and Colour Sergeant Burra is the first 'over the top'.

Donated to Holidays for Heroes by a kind lady, he is hand made from a recycled Aran Jumper, and comes with a Black Watch kilt, sporran, kilt pin and bonnet with Black Watch hackle, all hand made. He would make a lovely mascot for someone, or a present for a military or non-military person.

As usual all proceeds go directly to Holidays for Heroes. The drawdown from Afghanistan hasn't removed the need for our services; only recently we installed a stairlift for a Falklands veteran.

Burra 1.jpg
Burra 3.jpg
Burra back too.jpg

I shall cover the postage costs.

Please bid early and bid well, and note that by bidding you agree to abide by the auction rules.
Auction rules & guidelines

Attachments

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Apologies for the poor headdress/ears combination. If you buy it, you can do it better!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Anyone interested in buying this beautiful and much-travelled little bear?

£7 to send it to @greyfergie (this is turning into the glass Christmas tree auction we had a while ago)

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
That would be sad but give enough money and a cremation could be arranged.

Folks I have received a bid of £25 for this lovely bear so any further bids here must be higher than that to won. Thank you.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Last day of the auction. Any advance on £25 please?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
With apologies for late posting, as I was visiting a friend in hospital, then drinking tea at home and forgot the time.

SOLD to Auld_Yin for £30. Many thanks for your support.

Please transfer the money to:

Bank: Holidays4heroes
HSBC
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

IBAN: GB29MIDL40120941416081
Swift: MIDLGB2120G

When you have done the transfer, please let me know where to send the bear. Nice to see him returning to the old country. Thanks

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
With apologies for late posting, as I was visiting a friend in hospital, then drinking tea at home and forgot the time.

SOLD to Auld_Yin for £30. Many thanks for your support.

Please transfer the money to:

Bank: Holidays4heroes
HSBC
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

IBAN: GB29MIDL40120941416081
Swift: MIDLGB2120G

When you have done the transfer, please let me know where to send the bear. Nice to see him returning to the old country. Thanks
Will do later this evening. Just need to get a 1SCOTS hackle! :D

Edited to get the Regiment/Bn right !!!!!!!! :blush:

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
@Grownup_Rafbrat
Payment made under reference Auld Yin :cool:

You should have my address.

Ta much

AY

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Splendid, thanks. I shall find a suitable box and get him in the post.

I appreciate your support on this, thanks.

Last edited:

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
@Grownup_Rafbrat
Payment made under reference Auld Yin :cool:

You should have my address.

Ta much

AY
AY I have wrapped up the parcel but I can't find your address. I know it's here somewhere but if you could PM me it would save me a lot of time and swearing at myself for incompetence.

Sometimes I wonder how I ever managed to hold down a job, let alone the job I did!!!

AY I have wrapped up the parcel but I can't find your address. I know it's here somewhere but if you could PM me it would save me a lot of time and swearing at myself for incompetence.

Sometimes I wonder how I ever managed to hold down a job, let alone the job I did!!!
Post it care of the castle edinburgh am sure someone will forward it on to him....

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Parcel posted second class today. If you get a box that looks like a ceiling light in the post on Wednesday or Thursday persevere and open it!!

Thanks again for your support