Holidays for Heroes - ARRSe Tie - ends 23/4/13

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
With grateful thanks to tich23 I am able to offer an ARRSe Country Tie for auction. I'll post a pic later, but in view of the latest begging bowl appeal I thought you might like to start bidding today. The lot includes postage to UK or BFPO addresses, and it would make a lovely gift for any gentleman of taste and discernment.

The auction will end at 1600 on 23rd April, and all proceeds go to 'Holidays for Heroes'.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Many thanks, TS. I can confirm that the tie is 100% silk, and looks like the pics attached (hopefully) to this post.

Attachments

Right then you tight gits, who else is willing to cough up? I'm probably never going to wear it anyway, but will still give a tenner to H4H if somebody outbids me and it goes to a usefull home...

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
£15, though no idea why as I never seem to wear a tie these days.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Thank you for all your bids, and for techno-spastic's generous offer - payment details imminent.

Camm1 I may have jumped the gun. I spoke to PG who was about to add a new begging bowl thread - he may not have had time to do that yet. As soon as I see it, I'll link for you.

So at £20 with Camm1. Any more bids please? These ties aren't being made any more!

Still at £20 with Camm1. Any more bids please?

Ends at 1600 tomorrow folks. Any advance on £20 for this beautiful tie. One could wear it to the rugby on Saturday ....

Anyone else? My £10 is already in the pot. I know it's not much, but I'm not exactly minted at the moment so it's all I can give.

Chances are some of you on here will know someone, if not yourselves, who have benefited from their services.

Congratulations and thank you Camm1

For £20 this lot is yours.

Thank you so much for supporting Holidays for Heroes.
Please transfer the money to:

Bank: Holidays4heroes
HSBC
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

IBAN: GB29MIDL40120941416081
Swift: MIDLGB2120G

Please PM me confirmation details of the payment and let me know where I should send the parcel.

If you’d like to use PayPal, please use shopgirl's account rb0@live.co.uk. (That's a zero, by the way.) She will pass the money to us and if you say it's a gift, PayPal won't take a cut.