Holidays for Heroes - 58 Pattern Webbing - ends 14.4.12

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Grownup_Rafbrat, Apr 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

One for the Old 'n' Bold here. I've done large print :)

58 Pattern Webbing

Kindly donated by Kirkz, who found it at the back of his shed.

58 pattern webbing belt, ammo pouch, 2 water bottle pouches, poncho roll,
    2 small pouches and water bottle with cup.

Pics to follow once the carrier pigeon has brought them to Dorset from Preston.

Winning bid includes postage to UK or BFPO address.

The auction will run until
    Saturday, 14th April at 1000 hours (UK Time)

note the odd time - action ends IN THE MORNING!

All proceeds to Holidays4Heroes.
    By bidding or taking part in the auctions in any way, you agree tacitly to abide by the Auction Rules

Attached Files:

2. What? No Large Pack?

3. Grownup_Rafbrat

I can only auction what I'm offered, Legs. Scour your shed. There's bound to be something there.

4. I think the QM got the large pack yolk and kidney pouches back! The otherr stuff must have gotten mixed up with the stuff in my MFO box honest!

5. Grownup_Rafbrat

Here's another pic from Kirkz. Surprised the Old'n'Bold haven't been all over this auction. Where are you all?

(I think it looks like one of the other pics, but who knows what goes on in his shed?)

6. Ok, I will open the bidding at a tenner plus postage ;-)

7. Grownup_Rafbrat

Thank you gloworm. An excellent start. Do I hear £15?

8. I'll go for £15 plus postage

9. £20 plus p&p from me.

Kirkz, I trust this 58 patt was obtained from your 'rubber wheel' and not your 'steel wheel' days. I don't want the SQMS at 79 producing a 1157 for it back.

10. I handed in a complete set of issued uniform and kit when I left and the QM was happy to sign the chit mukker :thumright:

11. Grownup_Rafbrat

Thanks for the bids guys. I don't understand it, but I do appreciate it. :)

12. A vision of being accosted by 'Frank the SQMS' at the time we were together at MG fills me with fear.

I obtained my extra bits whilst with the rubber wheelers, their accounting was not as strict. (No chanch of getting anything pass Charlie the Storeman either, he used to ask for the last item back when it was written on the 1033).

13. I acquired quite a few bits of buckshee kit while at Bunde, and still use my maggot :)
    Charlie or Horst IIRC had a memory second to non for remembering who had taken what! I always thought he looked like he should have been in Trumpton or Camberwick Green! :)

14. Grownup_Rafbrat

So, with DB216 at £20 plus P&P. Do I hear any more bits for this nostalgic lot?

15. Just to be all "Four Rooms" on you, twenty two pounds and seventy three pence is my final offer.