• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Holidays are coming,

Hi

Me and Mrs 2hot_2Spicy and off on our hols soon and I have a new E-reader thingy which I rather like. I have read all about Afghan I have been to Afghan, but now I would like some to read and about Gulf War One and the Falklands conflict some more.

I am not from an Infantry background and enjoy reading about the political case for war the diplomatic side of life and long with the intelligence and planning aspects of a conflict ( sad I know).

I have tried getting the following books in any e-reader format but am having no luck. If you know of any sites that could help or similiar books in an E-reader format could you direct me to them. Or anything else intelligencey or espionagey that you really rate.

books i am after:

The Dead Hand: Reagan, Gorbachev and the Untold Story of the Cold War Arms Race
The Generals' War: The Inside Story of the First Gulf War
The Silent Listener - Falklands 1982: The Inside Story of British Electronic Surveillance and Intel Controversies
The Secret War for the Falklands: SAS, MI6 and the War Whitehall Nearly Lost
Razor's Edge: The Unofficial History of the Falklands War

All a bit try but I also have two seasons of family guy on the Ipad

Thanks in Advance
2Hot_2Spicy

Latest Threads