Holidays 4 Heroes - Odyssey Putter (of your choice) - Ends 26/05/2013

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Fat_Cav, May 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have been given the choice at work of receiving an Odyssey Putter of my choice (within stock limitations) but as I've already got one, I'm auctioning one off.

The bid will have to be which putter you would like and how many fine British pounds you're willing to pay

As any fule kno's, Odyssey are the worlds leading brand of Putter. At any one time, or so I'm led to believe, circa. 40% of all Tour players have one in the bag.

Which one? Why not the new Versa Putter. It's causing a bit of a stir in the market as its revolutionary simple colour scheme is helping players achieve more acurate putts more often

Or the ladies can go with the ever popular Divine line.

Here's Odyssey's website to refresh yourself with the range, and a link to American Golf so you can see how much they retail for

Putters - Odyssey Putters, Scoring Clubs and Accessories
    Golf Clubs and Golf Equipment Online - american golf

You can always go for something from last season, I'm sure that we have some in stock

Also, with your bid, please state desired length. All mens come in 33, 34 & 35" shafts, Ladies in 32, 33 & 34"

The winner will be decided on how much you're willing to part with and availability.

C'mon, this is your chance to get that putter you've always wanted but can't get signed off by the OH :wink:
  2. £10 for the Versa Putter to start the bidding off with.
  3. £20 Versa
  4. C'mon guys (or gals), get bidding.

Please bid specifically for the exact type of putter you're after (For the Versa alone there's 12 or so different models and colour schemes)

Putters - Odyssey Putters, Scoring Clubs and Accessories

It has to go for as much as possible otherwise it won't be fair to Hols4Heroes.

I'm conscious that although I've got it up for auction, I'm not going to let it go for peanuts.
    If it doesn't make the reserve I have put-aside, I will use offer elsewhere, which will only benefit Hols4Heroes.

Get bidding, it your choice on what you want for far cheaper than in the shops.
  5. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Ooh hadn't seen this

£50 choice to follow
  6. Bumpity Bump

C'mon you stingy gits!
  7. £70 quid versa not sure on model yet
  8. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

what's the test curve? and where the rings? personally I prefer FUJI. Sorry my mistake it appears not to be a fishing rod!
  9. We have a winner. :thumright:

Camm please let me know i the next few days which model, head (LH or RH) and shaft length and I'll see what i can do

Thanks for your support

10. Thanks Fat_Cav

Shall i pay direct into the hols for heroes account or do you want me to send it to you?

I will let you know the model etc when i've paid