Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Holidays 4 Heroes in the Download Charts

You've just ruined my favourite song. I'll never again be able to sit on my 'rock of contemplation' overlooking distant shores, deserts and jungle and chill out listening to the Knopfler. On a plus side though Angelie, your avatar makes you look like a burns victim. Justice, there is a God.
Oh you're wayyy too kind.. thank you my dearest. I luuuuurve you too ;) x

Just out of curiosity has anyone put a link to this on the Hols4H web site?

TPBD

I was told by MDN yesterday that this was being released today, so a bit surprised to accidentally discover this thread already running. Which is why, I thought, we had the Ops Room White Board. :|

I'll get it up on the website later today, as well as on Slingsby's FB page and in FB Causes.

Have already downloaded, and playing as I type this :)

I was told by MDN yesterday that this was being released today, so a bit surprised to accidentally discover this thread already running. Which is why, I thought, we had the Ops Room White Board. :|

I'll get it up on the website later today, as well as on Slingsby's FB page and in FB Causes.

Have already downloaded, and playing as I type this :)

Excellent stuff! :)

Done on Slingsby's FB [1,100 friends] and Causes [5,607 members].
Fingers crossed [paws in his case, of course].

I've asked meridian to do the news on the Hols4H website, as I haven't cracked how to insert web-links properly.

Cant wait to actually see it on Hols4Heroes at last!... good job ;) thanks