Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Holidays 4 Heroes in the Download Charts

I've put it on RP and my Facebook, and am chopping the dog's paws off when people don't download it.

Early morning bump!

Also just wondering, if I go to itunes and download it from there too will it count towards its chart position or will the technical whizzes who compile the download chart know it's from the same computer/ip and not register it as a buy?

Boozy,

Yes that will be fine, it will count toward the chart. the sites that do count towrd the chart are....... itunes,amazon,napster.
Yeah the odd extra download is fine but like these things dont tear the arse ot of it :D
Oh and i think that bumped the thread :biggrin:

Kind regards,

R M

Early morning bump!

Also just wondering, if I go to itunes and download it from there too will it count towards its chart position or will the technical whizzes who compile the download chart know it's from the same computer/ip and not register it as a buy?

Yep as I'm aware they count downloaded from itunes too :)

You've just ruined my favourite song. I'll never again be able to sit on my 'rock of contemplation' overlooking distant shores, deserts and jungle and chill out listening to the Knopfler. On a plus side though Angelie, your avatar makes you look like a burns victim. Justice, there is a God.

You've just ruined my favourite song. I'll never again be able to sit on my 'rock of contemplation' overlooking distant shores, deserts and jungle and chill out listening to the Knopfler. On a plus side though Angelie, your avatar makes you look like a burns victim. Justice, there is a God.

You smoothie, trust you to get in there with the chat up lines!