Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Holidays 4 Heroes in the Download Charts

Thanks to ARRSE'r Roger Mellie and his missus we now have a great cover of Brothers in Arms available for download from Amazon, iTunes, Napster etc

For every download we get a slice and given that we are coming up to the holidays season and have over 50 groups booked for a trip in the sun, every penny counts.

MDN reckons that when we get to number 1 in the download chart he is going to be inundated with groupies but I don't reckon he could cope unless they were blokes!

Anyway, get downloading

Amazon - Holidays 4 Heroes - Brothers in Arms

Download complete, word spread, and a not-so-subtle bump!

mrs mellie has a lovely voice :)

Its on itunes too!!

Many thanks to Rogermellies Mrs, she has come up trump with this for us and produced an awesome track.

This was recorded last year but its taken Meridian all this time to do all the grown up stuff involved with selling it as a record.

To follow.....

I'm going to put a competition together to see who can get this track played in the most obscure places, to the most obscure audiences. If successful, will stick a weekend on the lash in Spain up as a prize.

PLease download it, please tell your mates....... and listen out on some of the radio stations as we have some maniacs working behind the scenes :D

Thankyou again, especially to Angie, and if anyone can confirm babe status, I'd be grateful D:

Awesome choice of track, well done. Can't get access through my Bandwidth Nazis to download it, but will on RTB.

Its on itunes too!!

Many thanks to Rogermellies Mrs, she has come up trump with this for us and produced an awesome track.

This was recorded last year but its taken Meridian all this time to do all the grown up stuff involved with selling it as a record.

To follow.....

I'm going to put a competition together to see who can get this track played in the most obscure places, to the most obscure audiences. If successful, will stick a weekend on the lash in Spain up as a prize.

PLease download it, please tell your mates....... and listen out on some of the radio stations as we have some maniacs working behind the scenes :D

Thankyou again, especially to Angie, and if anyone can confirm babe status, I'd be grateful D:

Didnt think you would take you long you hamster fiddler, yes i can confirm total babe status =D