Holidays 4 Heroes in the Download Charts

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by meridian, Mar 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

Thanks to ARRSE'r Roger Mellie and his missus we now have a great cover of Brothers in Arms available for download from Amazon, iTunes, Napster etc

For every download we get a slice and given that we are coming up to the holidays season and have over 50 groups booked for a trip in the sun, every penny counts.

MDN reckons that when we get to number 1 in the download chart he is going to be inundated with groupies but I don't reckon he could cope unless they were blokes!

Anyway, get downloading

Amazon - Holidays 4 Heroes - Brothers in Arms

2. Download complete, word spread, and a not-so-subtle bump!

mrs mellie has a lovely voice :)

3. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

Its on itunes too!!

Many thanks to Rogermellies Mrs, she has come up trump with this for us and produced an awesome track.

This was recorded last year but its taken Meridian all this time to do all the grown up stuff involved with selling it as a record.

To follow.....

I'm going to put a competition together to see who can get this track played in the most obscure places, to the most obscure audiences. If successful, will stick a weekend on the lash in Spain up as a prize.

PLease download it, please tell your mates....... and listen out on some of the radio stations as we have some maniacs working behind the scenes :D

Thankyou again, especially to Angie, and if anyone can confirm babe status, I'd be grateful D:

4. Downloaded and linked to my FB. Well done Angie!

5. Awesome choice of track, well done. Can't get access through my Bandwidth Nazis to download it, but will on RTB.

6. FBd and shared, I bet David Cameron will want it

7. Does the troop of monkeys that work for me count?

8. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Yep, we can send the chimp to Gibralter :D

9. Didnt think you would take you long you hamster fiddler, yes i can confirm total babe status =D

10. Will download this....Even if it's the same(ish) as the Falklands one! :wink:

11. Its a beautiful day....... for downloading a song!

lol @babe status

12. Don't; it'll only encourage him.

13. Well, send us a pic so we can make up our own mind if you're as babelicious as your voice!

14. Don't think he needs any encouragement lol

Just uploaded one