Holidays 4 Heroes Calendar *Now in Stock*

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by JodieGasson, Sep 30, 2009.

?
  1. Yes

35.7%
  2. Not yet but intend to

14.3%
  3. No

50.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Holidays4heroes Calendar 2010 is now taking orders, all links should work on the site and you should be able to see what you are getting.

We have made the site live to coincide with the press releases that are due out tomorrow. Nuts mag have already said they will do a follow up to the last mention in their mag, I'm expecting this to happen in the next week or so. They will also have a slideshow of the calendar on their site and a link straight to the sales page.

All profits after P&P will be going to Holidays4heroes, next year I think it will be the guys of ARRSE turn to pose, I could even take the photos if you like?? :wink:

I'd like to say a big thank you to all those involved and a special thank you to Dolly86 whos idea this all was to start with.

www.aloadofarrse.co.uk

Jodie x

P.S Any chance this can be made a sticky or an announcement please??

2. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Cheers Jodie!

3. Latest News Re Hollidays for Heroes Calendar.

We are going to be mentioned on the BBC South Today Breakfast show tomorrow morning. :D

4. Nice one Jodie.

5. The Calendar and Holidays 4 Heroes will be in Nuts Mag next week, on sale from Tuesday 6th Oct, they are also putting up pics of calendar on their website with a link to sales page of calendar.

6. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Cant wait, I just ordered two

7. Holidays4Heroes are mentioned on Page 10 of this weeks Nuts magazine, web address to calendar also included :D

8. Yay!! I knew you and Dizzie could pull it off, well done that lass! If ever u manage to get outside the M25 or I inside of it, the beers (well SoCo for me actually) are on me xx

9. Thank you, maybe you should start planning the 2011 one now with the real Arrse maidens, could get the December shot this year etc? :D

10. I have another plan brewing. will tell you about it when I have put more thought into it and will speak to MDN before putting it in motion this time, I tell you that man has a business mind like no other!

11. Dolly, I refuse to hear "Get that young lad off the beach" again, but am willing to show my arrse.

I'm in sweetie.

If you need any "help" getting the other girls to help out, let me know.

I can guarantee that Bigbird, Fwuffs, Mrs Darthspud (yes you fucking will), Womps, Boots and a few other of us slappers will.

I wouldn't put my money on Artemis though, she's right up her own arrse and there isn't a camera that would fit her fat arrse in. :D

As in the words of the great Dale (RIP).

Let's go!!!!!

Make it so Padawan xxxxxxxxxxxxx

12. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

I got my calendars today and they are really excellent, thank you

Dave

13. Ladies,
    Very nice callendar but when can we see one with some REAL women in it, these kids are fine in there place but us old farts just get sad/maudlin / etc when the girls are that young - Proper women with some curves and a bit of life on them - where are you!!!

14. Just ordered mine for my sons great stocking filler