Holidays 4 Heroes auction - .338 cufflinks

Paratus has very kindly offered up a hoofing pair of cufflinks handmade by himself from two spent .338 rounds. Polished and lacquered in a presentation box, these look simply awesome.

Every penny received for them will go to Holidays4Heroes so lets throw some silly money at them.

The rounds were spent during Op Sond Chara out on Herrick this winter and come with a certificate of authenticity.

With these hanging off your wrists you will be the Alliest, hoofingest, Harry Von Turbo Gucciest bastard at the ball. And for you civvies, this is the very last word in uber-walt chic.

Happy bidding chaps!

Holidays4Heroes cufflinks auction

paratus said:
If I was still working at MoD, I would be tearing Dave's arrse off for these.
Now, being a gent of leisure, jeans and a polo shirt doesn't demand more links. Besides, I have a box of links [solid gold, and silver, and pewter] that never get worn either :wink:

WFT, it's a bump :lol:

blue-sophist said:
paratus said:
Now, being a gent of leisure, jeans and a polo shirt doesn't demand more links. Besides, I have a box of links [solid gold, and silver, and pewter] that never get worn either :wink:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH check you out!!! :p

ExPadBrat said:
blue-sophist said:
paratus said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH check you out!!! :p
If you've got it .... 8)

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Have it fruitbats. Walk back slowly keeping your hands in plain sight at all times.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Hey, Bidder 5?

Lets do a deal?

You sod off, and I'll give you twenty quid?

A monday morning Bump. It's a two-man fight for these at the moment, we could do with some fresh bidders to kick it on, and let's face, it, see someone off who clearly really wants these.

Do I hear £100?