Holidays 4 Heroes auction - .338 cufflinks

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Montigny_La_palisse, May 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Paratus has very kindly offered up a hoofing pair of cufflinks handmade by himself from two spent .338 rounds. Polished and lacquered in a presentation box, these look simply awesome.

Every penny received for them will go to Holidays4Heroes so lets throw some silly money at them.

The rounds were spent during Op Sond Chara out on Herrick this winter and come with a certificate of authenticity.

With these hanging off your wrists you will be the Alliest, hoofingest, Harry Von Turbo Gucciest bastard at the ball. And for you civvies, this is the very last word in uber-walt chic.

Happy bidding chaps!

Holidays4Heroes cufflinks auction
  2. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Boom Boom ... what an easy way to run an auction!
  3. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

4. BUMP!!!
  5. blue-sophist

If I was still working at MoD, I would be tearing Dave's arrse off for these.
    Now, being a gent of leisure, jeans and a polo shirt doesn't demand more links. Besides, I have a box of links [solid gold, and silver, and pewter] that never get worn either :wink:

WFT, it's a bump :lol:
  6. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH check you out!!! :p
  7. blue-sophist

If you've got it .... 8)
  8. At £51 as I type, these are worth so much more so come on fcukers get bidding!
  9. £80.00
  10. blue-sophist

11. You'll have to bid on Ebay mate, thats where they are, the link is in the first post of this thread
  12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Have it fruitbats. Walk back slowly keeping your hands in plain sight at all times.
  13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Hey, Bidder 5?

Lets do a deal?

You sod off, and I'll give you twenty quid?