'Holiday raffle'

Same as the auction item for a week but to give everyone a chance of a week away at the resort where we send our injured, widows, cases etc we are going to run a raffle.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/remembrance-...-holiday-remembrance-auction.html#post4714438

Tickets are £5 each or £10 for three.

Either pay via internet banking with some sort of reference, then PM or email me (info@holidays4heroes) with the reference number and you'll be allocated ticket numbers.

This will be drawn on Sunday evening.

Anyone wanting to use paypal - use hooverbags@msn.com and use a reference as above.

Bank details:
Holidays4heroes
HSBC
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

Just sent 20 sovs for 6 tickets please.
Done through bank account and it didn't give me any reference, from an account ending in 460

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber

Apologies, I should have made it clearer.

When you pay into the account it asks you for a reference, PM me the same reference so I can allocate ticket numbers.

Macs and Wileys will be PM'd by morning, thanks fellas.

30 sent via PayPal.

Apols, meant to say the other day, there are people who have made online transactions from building societies and they take upto 3 working days to clear so the raffle will be drawn tomorrow evening (14/11/2012) at 22:00 hrs

Hols has asked me to post a brief update, as he has no internet today. More details later I'm sure, but tiny-lewis won the raffle.

GRB

Er, um. Wow!

Woot!