Holiday Plans.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by MrShanklysboots, Jul 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not happy here.

She wanted to go camping. No problem say I, and after several hours in the Sh*d I have ensured that there is sufficient fuel, rations, fresh, tools and a packing diagram for the trailer. Shadow boards have been made, route cards completed, vehicles serviced and tunes sorted.

All the while she's banging on about it being a "holiday" and that I'm getting ready "too early". Her fault - she told me of her plan in December, and I'd prepared for Xmas in May so what did she expect me to do - sit around?

As the date approaches I have packed, sorted, binned what was not required etc all to the ever increasing sounds of distress from Nebelwerfer. Now that I am prepared she has gone completely tonto and refused to allow me to issue actions on to Mini Nebelwerfer as I may "scare" the poor lamb. My suggestions that press ups would mitigate any fear he feels have been met with dark mutterings.

Is anybody else benighted with such obstinacy in the face of reasonable preparation?
  2. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Baggage, ffs how much do they (girls) need ive Mrs Prt and Mini Prt teen, who make Imelda Marcus look skint in the packing and shoe stakes, why do you need 9 yes fecking nine pairs of shoes on a beach holiday in sunnyville. I get bye on 5kgs for 2 weeks , girls minimum 2 Big bags and then hand luggage (small bergan) and then they shop when we are away