Holiday may overlap with application

I've got a holiday booked to see family in April and will be applying to join REME in January after a deferral.
Will I be able to ask for a different date for ADSC or phase 1 training?

thanks for any help

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Decide on your priority.

that wasn't the question, and theres things to take into consideration.

can i ask for to join a later ADSC or training slot?

that wasn't the question, and theres things to take into consideration.

can i ask for to join a later ADSC or training slot?
Ask those who can give you a definitive answer, perhaps that is the best approach, last i heard they did not take the opinion of ARRSE members into account regarding such matters.

Though i agree with Legs in stating decide on your priority.

i dont exactly see how any of the considerations affect the answer i get, if it helps though, my priority is my 94 year old great grandmother who lives in the states whom i haven't seen since i was 10.

now, can someone give me a straight answer please instead of voicing their opinion on my ethics?

i dont exactly see how any of the considerations affect the answer i get, if it helps though, my priority is my 94 year old great grandmother who lives in the states whom i haven't seen since i was 10.

now, can someone give me a straight answer please instead of voicing their opinion on my ethics?
She went to America when she was 84 ? Clearly you were not her plans.

hotel_california

LE
Book Reviewer

Your lack of commitment is only exceeded by your lack of manners.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

I thinks you will be bought down a peg or two.

thank you for a proper answer, good to see not everyone on here are arrseholes

You sound like a right laugh on the piss.

I hope your granny has halitosis and makes you gag when she licks your face.

Latest Threads