Holey Sh1t Whats Happening

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by BanjoBill, Jun 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tried to reply in the hole... but got this notice... hmmm... never had that before.

Not sure why THIS was put in the hole... if a man can't make a complete cnut of himself in the NAAFI... what's the point in living eh? :D :D

I'll not have that said about me... even on my rare occasions of sobriety.... last thing I need is people thinking I'm nice.

2234 Hrs... fek me... that was early.

Anyway.. bet you're all glad to know... I don't have the faintest sign of a hangover.

2. ??????????

3. Erm, BB, the 'Hole was locked to non-Mods aaages ago. Next you'll be asking why the avatars were on the right earlier this week :)

4. I miss being able to post in the 'Hole... Wasn't there a campaign to take it back a while ago?

5. That's a good point, way too many threads get put in the hole after just a few replies. Notice how many threads from weeks ago are still on the front page, it can kill a forum very very quickly if low standards aren't maintained. :)

How could you, you were in beddy bye's by 22:50 8) but then again who really gives a crap :?

6. OK, I'll ask for Banjo Bill. Why were they on the right earlier this week then :?

7. Wah. Poorwah actually.

8. or a Test Artemis maybe a Test :lol:

9. What are the odds of this thread ending up in the hole?

10. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Pretty high with the drivel so far written