Holey Sh1t Whats Happening

Tried to reply in the hole... but got this notice... hmmm... never had that before.

Information said:
[align=center]Sorry, but only moderators can reply to posts in this forum.[/align]
Not sure why THIS was put in the hole... if a man can't make a complete cnut of himself in the NAAFI... what's the point in living eh? :D :D

mediumwhiteamericano said:
And here's me thinking you were such a nice guy. Well, there goes another reputation in the making.
I'll not have that said about me... even on my rare occasions of sobriety.... last thing I need is people thinking I'm nice.

2234 Hrs... fek me... that was early.

Anyway.. bet you're all glad to know... I don't have the faintest sign of a hangover.

Erm, BB, the 'Hole was locked to non-Mods aaages ago. Next you'll be asking why the avatars were on the right earlier this week :)

I miss being able to post in the 'Hole... Wasn't there a campaign to take it back a while ago?

BanjoBill said:
if a man can't make a complete cnut of himself in the NAAFI... what's the point in living eh?
That's a good point, way too many threads get put in the hole after just a few replies. Notice how many threads from weeks ago are still on the front page, it can kill a forum very very quickly if low standards aren't maintained. :)

Anyway.. bet you're all glad to know... I don't have the faintest sign of a hangover.
How could you, you were in beddy bye's by 22:50 8) but then again who really gives a crap :?

_Artemis_ said:
Next you'll be asking why the avatars were on the right earlier this week :)
OK, I'll ask for Banjo Bill. Why were they on the right earlier this week then :?

_Artemis_ said:
Spank-it said:
_Artemis_ said:
Next you'll be asking why the avatars were on the right earlier this week :)
OK, I'll ask for Banjo Bill. Why were they on the right earlier this week then :?
Wah. Poorwah actually.
or a Test Artemis maybe a Test :lol:

Pretty high with the drivel so far written

Latest Threads