Hole in the wall

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by FNUSNU, Nov 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don't usually watch this pish, however did anyone else see Hannah Rigby in the tight silver spandex suit? I'm still drooling....

Attached Files:

2. And what the heck is she going to do with that trophy/award thingy?!?!

3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Having been fed my supper whilst that pish is on I am asking whick feckwit thought that could be classed as entertainment?

4. I thought you meant the pub in Collie, back to couch cabbage mod.

5. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

I thought it was Kinky Corner in Dortmund for a moment :wink:

6. The worst thing I've ever seen on TV. Everyone gets wet... big deal. All the phoney jokeyness annoys me. A bit of water, some foam, hard hats and Z listers, it must cost all of a tenner each week to put it on.

7. Pardon my ignorance, but I thought you meant "Procure some readies from the hole in the wall":

Paul Calf

[​IMG]
    It would have probably been funnier.

8. Not the Glory Hole then!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. I thought it was about the pub by Waterloo Station with decent German beer...

10. It is just about the worst game show in TV history, but some of the ladies do look rather nice dripping wet in the skin-tight suits!

11. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

You mean Emma Rigby?
    Some research was done as I'd rather gouge my eye's out with a rusty WWI Bayonet than watch that pish...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Is it me or does she look like that Paris Hilton bint?....)

12. That was my first thought as well :oops:

13. I caught sight of the Hamiltons, very briefly, on this programme last week. Nothing you can do will ever induce me to watch that drivel again.