Holding the Police to Account

Amazing how some people get up in the morning and decide that today is the day they are going feck up their life.

Its ok spraying people in the face with your spray IF IT JUSTIFIED, NOT WHEN THE PRISONER IS HANDCUFFED.
Perhaps he missed that on his last officer safety training day.
What's inmate Johnathan Reynolds next job?

I volunteer as an ambulance service first responder for no pay, on call, I can administer oxygen, use defibrillator and take a full range of observations, pulse, blood pressure, blood oxygen sats and temperature, trained to recognise a number of medical conditions including sepsis. Just doing my civic duty as I live in a rural area. ;)
Is there some sort of 'opt out' card I could carry - should I come a cropper on the M6 Northbound mid-lakes... and I do not wish for mouth-mouth be provided by an UncleAlbert lookalike? ;)

Is there some sort of 'opt out' card I could carry - should I come a cropper on the M6 Northbound mid-lakes... and I do not wish for mouth-mouth be provided by an UncleAlbert lookalike? ;)
Try wearing lipstick and change into an outfit like this before you join the M6?

1593107859556.png

It will either work or you'll awaken with a sore arse.

For you darling, I'll even brush my teeth and suck on a mint. ;)

For you darling, I'll even brush my teeth and suck on a mint. ;)

Your beard has been declared an area of outstanding natural beauty by the canals & riverside trust. Thought to house several unyet documented species of fauna and microbes.

The inherrent risk of forced inhalation of cheese & onion pringles, fish paste sandwiches residue and "other fl;uids" is just far too much to consider.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm more surprised that the Pikey Republic has a bleedin' flag. Surely a skull & crossbones would be more fitting? The bunch of misunderstood, driveway resurfacing scallywags!

How long before those flags start appearing on stab vests?

I'm more surprised that the Pikey Republic has a bleedin' flag. Surely a skull & crossbones would be more fitting? The bunch of misunderstood, driveway resurfacing scallywags!

How long before those flags start appearing on stab vests?

Its like the sigs have teamed up with movement controllers!

Unremarkable

War Hero
Jack Regan and George carter, would be the level of policing that is now needed, no bullshit, no pissing about, no gender bollox, if you are breaking the law then its....." We're the Sweeny son, and we haven't had our dinner, get yer trousers on, you're nicked" Job Jobbed
I always had suspicions about Gene Hunt following "it's tea time, I'm 'avin' 'oops", or words to that effect.
I also loved how Endeavor Morse and Jack Reagan were so well played as clearly different people. RIP John Thaw.

Latest Threads