Holding the Chinese to Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Coroner Virus is undoubtably escalating and as we move into the next phase, talk is of containment, preparing the country and the World for large scale infection and deaths. All media outlets are discussing how it is spreading, how people are reacting especially the panic buying and the Government’s strategy, how we compare to Europe, Asia and the Americas, but what isn’t being discussed is holding the perpetrators to account.
Covid 19 is without doubt a human manufactured virus, originating in Wuhan, China. As far as we know the Chinese manufactured it, cultivated it, released it either by accident or by design and may or may not have a vaccination against it.
No one is asking why and what the consequences of potentially killing millions of people worldwide, as well a potentially causing a global recession, after all, do we really think the result of reduced production, banning mass gatherings and absence from work, as well as self isolation won’t cause recession, the impact to tourism and sport alone will have a devastating result within these industries. We will see airlines collapsing and businesses going under as a result. We have already seen the stock markets losing billions this week.
After the dust settles, serious questions need to be asked of the Chinese, consequences need to be imposed, including sanctions and restrictions, plus monitoring of Chinese production of weapons, because let’s be clear on this, this is a weapon and what else are the Chinese cooking up in their secret labs, a massive undertaking for a world organisation, who has the appetite to take on the Chinese and hold them to account?

Last edited:
I see a serious need for line breaks and paragraphs, but good work keep drinking the toilet duck

endure

GCM
Someone appears to have stolen your paragraphs...

endure

GCM
I see a serious need for line breaks and paragraphs, but good work keep drinking the toilet duck

Great minds etc...

While the Premise behind the question (EG: Its a manufactured Bio weapon) is bent as a circle, the question in itself isn't a bad one as such. After the Dust settles what will happen next? I mean its not like this is the first funky human illness to come out of China. I wonder what will happen after the event, if China will have an efficient crackdown on public health, will it be driven by the rest of the world and the loss of face china will suffer as a result?

How will it effect society here in the west if we have a great dying.

Damn, I thought this was going to be a serious thread about holding the Chinese to account for poor public hygiene and eating anything that walks, flies, swims, slithers, crawls or scurries.

Damn, I thought this was going to be a serious thread about holding the Chinese to account for poor public hygiene and eating anything that walks, flies, swims, slithers, crawls or scurries.
Unfortunately it's just a long wibbly rant.

Did anyone read it all the way through? I got distracted by a squirrel in the garden.

Last edited:

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
While the Premise behind the question (EG: Its a manufactured Bio weapon) is bent as a circle, the question in itself isn't a bad one as such. After the Dust settles what will happen next? I mean its not like this is the first funky human illness to come out of China. I wonder what will happen after the event, if China will have an efficient crackdown on public health, will it be driven by the rest of the world and the loss of face china will suffer as a result?

How will it effect society here in the west if we have a great dying.
Out on our afternoon constitutional yesterday, I did lightheartedly suggest to Zero Alpha that if Wigan* was a Chinese weapons research establishment, it would be a good way to model the effects of a weapons grade virus.

Something like this:

_____
* I typed Wuhan, but I left speelchucker's Wigan cos I find it amusing.

if no other lesson is learned, it must be that the west cannot continue to export its manufacturing to china - particularly medication ingredients eg the usa stopped domestic penicillin production 20 years ago and now depends upon china in a huge way for 75% of all its drugs ingredients.

Scrupulous politicians and businesses for 20-30 years have fully bought in to off shoring work to increase profits but simultaneously have made all of our western govts incredibly vulnerable to a single point of failure supply chain - it doesnt even have to be deliberate, the chinese stopped a very large pre-ordered shipments of medical facemasks to the usa because their needs were higher - i dont blame them for that but the usa now has a shortfall.

look at toilet paper, the aussies toilet paper comes from china which is why they started panic buying - the idiots doing the same here dont know that ours is manufactured in europe but nontheless if our supplier goes into lockdown then it becomes a legitimate woory - just wish i d bought some shit paper shares!

For all his many faults, Trump is the only western leader who has been warning us, well before CV popped up, and trying to take manufacturing away from china and back to the usa - to coin a phrase from sir nigel ' you're not laughing now'

Since this wunderwaffe, released according to you purposefully, has, 4 months in failed to kill 1% of the population it's possible the inventors have been sent for reeducation for producing such a shit product.

look at toilet paper, the aussies toilet paper comes from china which is why they started panic buying - the idiots doing the same here dont know that ours is manufactured in europe but nontheless if our supplier goes into lockdown then it becomes a legitimate woory - just wish i d bought some shit paper shares
We have at least one toilet paper manufacturer in the UK. I only know this as I had to visit it for work

Covid 19 is without doubt a human manufactured virus, originating in Wuhan, China.
Except amongst the people who know about viruses, who pretty much restrict themselves to pointing and laughing at people who swallow this sort of nonsense.

Covid19 may or may not be a biological weapon, the case has yet to be set out, so it is right to start considering it. I just wish that world governments had collaborated decades ago to find a cure for colds and flu, then we would not have this problem. The UK used to have a government department working on it, but the project was not continued. That may have been to save money, or at the request of big pharma.

Oops

Old-Salt
We have at least one toilet paper manufacturer in the UK. I only know this as I had to visit it for work
It made Francis Lee, ( ex Man City circa 1970's) for one, very rich.
East Lancs a bit of a hotbed of bog roll manufacturing.
Paper recycling is big business, as is dealing with its by-products.

Covid19 may or may not be a biological weapon, the case has yet to be set out, so it is right to start considering it.
Actually two cases have been set out, albeit in a Redbeard Rum fashion. All the biological scientists who study viruses say it isn't, wibbling cretins on the internet say it is.

Take your pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads