• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Hold for Heroes Auction - Legs Bear!!!! - ends 9.3.10

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
[align=center]Well, this is the moment you've all been waiting for!

Thanks to the ingenuity of the Phantom Bear Dresser, we are able to auction our very own transgender arrser in bear form.

There's a large sticking plaster hidden beneath that fetching underwear, but as that type of shot is forbidden on an auction thread, you'll have to believe us!

As always funds to to help Hols for Heroes, and the Spring Scrounge means cash is needed even more this week

http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/p=3205483.html#3205483

Auction will end at noon on 9th March, so place your bids ladies and gentlemen please! [/align]

Attachments

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
[align=center]

Sold to SoldierGirl for £20!

Thank you for supporting Hols4Heroes.

Please transfer the money to one of these accounts:

Paypal: info@holidays4heroes.org

Bank: Holidays4heroes
HSBC
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

IBAN: GB29MIDL40120941416081
Swift: MIDLGB2120G

And then let me know where you would like me to send the bear[/align]

God no, the bears are f*cking gash, they have obviously been assembled through a U bend by Captain Hook....

Mine had its own penis, albeit not scaled, badges of sweat filled glory and the faint musk of farmyard slurry..

Juan_Ramirez_III said:
God no, the bears are f*cking gash, they have obviously been assembled through a U bend by Captain Hook....

Mine had its own penis, albeit not scaled, badges of sweat filled glory and the faint musk of farmyard slurry..
Which is why it's not getting blown up. :p :p :p

Blown off, perhaps :hump: :dance:

Latest Threads