Hoidays4heroes (here we go again)

We are doing incredibly well and I've lost count of how many cases we have on the boil, how many flights are booked and how many families are going to the sun thanks to the auctions, donations and daftness of some of the people who frequent this place.

I do need an amount of help on this latest one, though.

Lots of cases get dealt with in the back ground without me putting the begging bowl out, theses are paid for with ongoing donations, auction items, a couple of anonymous donators and a bit of common blagging and begging.

Injured infanteer, currently at Headley court with ongoing treatment, we have to fit him in with the treatment schedule, which means he can only travel in a one week bracket in July......... Due to Ryannair and Easyjet etc cashing on on the peak season its bloody dear, especially with him having to travel from a local airport.

Not only does his Mrs have to cater for an injured Infantry squaddie, she is also full time mum to a 9 year old girl....... who is also special needs. To say she is a trooper is an understatement.

Auctions aside we need to raise about £650 to get them a flight, sort them a suitable car out, transport this side etc and ensure they get a much deserved break.

As a bonus everyone who donates a tenner, will automatically be entered in this raffle

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=121657.html

Just our way of giving something back, and to demonstrate you cnuts aren't taken for granted.

Paypal: info@holidays4hereoes.org

Bank: HSBC
Account name: Holidays4heroes
Sort code: 40-12-09
Acct No: 41416081

When you bid, put a reference of some type if by bank tx then I can issue a raffle ticket number.

Inbound.

My ref is rm3.

If I win - raffle the prize!

The last time I said that cost me £30 - in 1974 - I was fecking gutted but .................... 8)

Have to wait until after the Bank Holiday when Mrs Daves pension arrives.

Not bothered about the raffle - haven't got a passport anyway!!

MDN? I fcuking hate you, I do.

Incoming.

Bumpy-poo.

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Dog_Nuts, you get right on my fucking tits. For the following reasons.

1) If I win your Lotto, can you give the holiday to a poor person? My idea of a nightmare is being on holiday with you. Thanks.

2) Can you sort a link where people can just click and give? Because PayPal is acting the goat. Even when I try to give my 23p to the HooverBags account, all I get is...

Some required information is missing or incomplete. Please correct your entries and try again.

•Please select a purpose for this transaction.
I blame you.

3) The tit shots you promised. I am a busy man and cannot wait all night, you know?

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Mighty_doh_nut said:
Trigger, there is a new account since December the 9th

paypal: info@holidays4heroes.org

Its on the opening post :D
Yeah, well. If you hadnt blocked me on IM I would have known that. Harlot.

I was only joking about not wanting to go on holiday with you. PM me?

Blocked on IM? what the fcuk is IM?

I've not blocked anyone....... not intentionally anyway

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Intelligence Cell 0
msr The Intelligence Cell 14
woopert The Intelligence Cell 83