Hoidays4heroes (here we go again)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Apr 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We are doing incredibly well and I've lost count of how many cases we have on the boil, how many flights are booked and how many families are going to the sun thanks to the auctions, donations and daftness of some of the people who frequent this place.

I do need an amount of help on this latest one, though.

Lots of cases get dealt with in the back ground without me putting the begging bowl out, theses are paid for with ongoing donations, auction items, a couple of anonymous donators and a bit of common blagging and begging.

Injured infanteer, currently at Headley court with ongoing treatment, we have to fit him in with the treatment schedule, which means he can only travel in a one week bracket in July......... Due to Ryannair and Easyjet etc cashing on on the peak season its bloody dear, especially with him having to travel from a local airport.

Not only does his Mrs have to cater for an injured Infantry squaddie, she is also full time mum to a 9 year old girl....... who is also special needs. To say she is a trooper is an understatement.

Auctions aside we need to raise about £650 to get them a flight, sort them a suitable car out, transport this side etc and ensure they get a much deserved break.

As a bonus everyone who donates a tenner, will automatically be entered in this raffle

Just our way of giving something back, and to demonstrate you cnuts aren't taken for granted.

Paypal: info@holidays4hereoes.org

Bank: HSBC
    Account name: Holidays4heroes
    Sort code: 40-12-09
    Acct No: 41416081

When you bid, put a reference of some type if by bank tx then I can issue a raffle ticket number.
  2. Inbound.

My ref is rm3.

If I win - raffle the prize!

The last time I said that cost me £30 - in 1974 - I was fecking gutted but .................... 8)
  3. Money will be inbound on Tuesday, when I'm paid.
  4. Longlenny

Longlenny War Hero Book Reviewer

Blagging sod! Inbound pension!
  5. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

Tenner on it's way via paypal.
  6. Incoming via internet banking as usual.
  7. A few bob on the way.
  8. Some money on the way via Paypal
  9. Got paid early, cash inbound via paypal.
  10. Have to wait until after the Bank Holiday when Mrs Daves pension arrives.

Not bothered about the raffle - haven't got a passport anyway!!
  11. I've bought one on the condition that I get to win. Come on no. 086.
  12. mwl946

mwl946 LE Good Egg (charities)

Yet again I can't resist.

Inbound via paypal 8)
  13. PM sent, MDN.
  14. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

15. MDN? I fcuking hate you, I do.