• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Hohne Wives Calendar

....................................BJeesus fucking wept!

They just want to pray that the Japanese Whaling Fleet, don't get their Locstat!

THAR SHE BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!

If thats the standard for Hohne, get a posting to Aldershot......The Slappers here are much more Shaggable!

“I have been an Army wife for four years and don’t know of one soldier who, at some point, hasn’t gone out for a drink and then got naked,” add Natalie.

Who can honestly say they haven't at some time dabbled in cheese or other mouse orientated behaviour? I know I have. To be fair, for a collection of army wives, there is a commendable lack of tramp stamps.

“I have been an Army wife for four years and don’t know of one soldier who, at some point, hasn’t gone out for a drink and then got naked,” add Natalie.

Who can honestly say they haven't at some time dabbled in cheese or other mouse orientated behaviour? I know I have. To be fair, for a collection of army wives, there is a commendable lack of tramp stamps.
Tramp stamps are sooo 00's tattoos on the foot is the combat indicator for Two pint= Blow job these days

The only one I'd put to the sword is number 6. The rest is a typical display of backtits and cellulite, pretty much as seen on any Brit infested beach in the Med, hence why I don my pervo 9000 grade sunglasses in the Scandinavian sectors...

To be honest I've got 'a thing' for any minge in heels, so* I'd probably jump on any of them. Probably in that order starting left to right.

*prior to being married. I'd miss my balls if they were chopped off and used as fetch toys for my hounds.

Attachments

Latest Threads