Hohne Wives Calendar

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by hmmm, Sep 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fuck me are the blocks in Hohne that bad?
    • Like Like x 5
  3. 1,5 and 6 maybe, as for the rest........................
    • Like Like x 4
  4. ....................................BJeesus fucking wept!

They just want to pray that the Japanese Whaling Fleet, don't get their Locstat!

THAR SHE BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!

If thats the standard for Hohne, get a posting to Aldershot......The Slappers here are much more Shaggable!
    • Like Like x 3
  5. few fat old dogs on there .
    • Like Like x 1
  6. “I have been an Army wife for four years and don’t know of one soldier who, at some point, hasn’t gone out for a drink and then got naked,” add Natalie.

Who can honestly say they haven't at some time dabbled in cheese or other mouse orientated behaviour? I know I have. To be fair, for a collection of army wives, there is a commendable lack of tramp stamps.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. I've seen mass graves that I found more sexually provocative.
    • Like Like x 12
  8. Tramp stamps are sooo 00's tattoos on the foot is the combat indicator for Two pint= Blow job these days
    • Like Like x 1
  9. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

I feel queezy now.
  10. I'm on for 9 as well...
  11. ..............................They must have a McDonalds there by the look of that lot!
  12. Not the top banner though on the Naked Salute for Prince Harry FB page - that belongs to some fine looking BattleBackers.

13. It's only these two scutters that are worth pumping. The rest . . . :pukel:

• Like Like x 3
  14. Just think, surely at least one of their husbands is on here and has been worrying for a long time, just waiting for this thread to pop up...poor fucker.
    • Like Like x 7