Hohne Wives Calendar

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
1,5 and 6 maybe, as for the rest........................

....................................BJeesus fucking wept!

They just want to pray that the Japanese Whaling Fleet, don't get their Locstat!

THAR SHE BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!

If thats the standard for Hohne, get a posting to Aldershot......The Slappers here are much more Shaggable!

“I have been an Army wife for four years and don’t know of one soldier who, at some point, hasn’t gone out for a drink and then got naked,” add Natalie.

Who can honestly say they haven't at some time dabbled in cheese or other mouse orientated behaviour? I know I have. To be fair, for a collection of army wives, there is a commendable lack of tramp stamps.

“I have been an Army wife for four years and don’t know of one soldier who, at some point, hasn’t gone out for a drink and then got naked,” add Natalie.

Who can honestly say they haven't at some time dabbled in cheese or other mouse orientated behaviour? I know I have. To be fair, for a collection of army wives, there is a commendable lack of tramp stamps.
Tramp stamps are sooo 00's tattoos on the foot is the combat indicator for Two pint= Blow job these days

Not the top banner though on the Naked Salute for Prince Harry FB page - that belongs to some fine looking BattleBackers.

It's only these two scutters that are worth pumping. The rest . . . :pukel:

hohne1.JPG

Just think, surely at least one of their husbands is on here and has been worrying for a long time, just waiting for this thread to pop up...poor fucker.

The only one I'd put to the sword is number 6. The rest is a typical display of backtits and cellulite, pretty much as seen on any Brit infested beach in the Med, hence why I don my pervo 9000 grade sunglasses in the Scandinavian sectors...

To be honest I've got 'a thing' for any minge in heels, so* I'd probably jump on any of them. Probably in that order starting left to right.

*prior to being married. I'd miss my balls if they were chopped off and used as fetch toys for my hounds.

Attachments