Hogzilla!!!

I would expect to see a lot more photos if that thing is for real.

BTW an interesting link further down showing apprentice star romping away in a field. Classy chick!

El_Burno said:
skywalker0 said:
Bugger me!! Imagine the bacon sandwich you could get out that bad boy!!
Drop him out of a Herc in Helmand
Bit harsh on the boy..Isn't it.. :wink:

The little bastard fired 16 shots and hit the pig nine times. This would get you ten years for cruelty in Germany. The .50 Cal pistol delivers a maximum of 1500 Joules at the muzzle. Thats not enough energy to kill an animal of this size which would require 4000 Joules and upwards. The poor pig was tortured to death!

The pig has been reared on hormone feeds to this size and then released to be shot as a feral pig. Very sporting!

11 year old boys are a danger to themselves and others with a catapult, what kind of parent gives a brat a bombed up desert eagle?

Now tell me that septics are not a nation of tw@s!!

cernunnos said:
Septics are not a nation of twats.

Sorry. I had to do it.

Hat.

Coat.

Gona.

Do you think it was a pure fluke that mrs Beckham and mzz Hilton were on the same page, or do i just have an evil mind?

Have they made this Hog into sausages yet? I wouldnt mind gettng my hands on some of those :)

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
El_Burno said:
SparkySteve said:
He shoulda bloody shot this!!
Seconded.

Fat cunt[/quote]

She may well have, but it's for the ladies only.
There was a photo of her nude (???WHY???) in one of the rags recently.

Should have had a health and safety warning. I spilled hot coffee in my lap.

cernunnos said:
The little fatherless fired 16 shots and hit the pig nine times. This would get you ten years for cruelty in Germany. The .50 Cal pistol delivers a maximum of 1500 Joules at the muzzle. Thats not enough energy to kill an animal of this size which would require 4000 Joules and upwards. The poor pig was tortured to death!

The pig has been reared on hormone feeds to this size and then released to be shot as a feral pig. Very sporting!

11 year old boys are a danger to themselves and others with a catapult, what kind of parent gives a brat a bombed up desert eagle?

Sorry you read something in the article that I did not. Was it reared in captivity? Evidence? I accept that I am a bit senile but I did not see that in the article.

The number of shots is pretty uncivilised I accept but where do you get the exact science of numbers of joules required to kill a beast of this size. Surely death could be caused by a much lower energy shot through an eye. Is your post pseudo science just to add to your hatred of the Americans or do you have real facts?

Latest Threads