Hogwarts with Guns

I thought this was going to be a prequel to the Harry Potter books, where Tom Riddle joins the Hogwarts CCF and gets touched up by Slughorn, and thats what turns him evil.

Let down.

"Fellow officer cadet, 24-year-old Will Bright calls Sandhurst "man school". He says he still feels like a boy and hopes Sandhurst will turn him into a man."

"Officer Cadet Batty"

I think a journo is taking the piss here!

"Ian also struggles with the correct way to leave a room after talking to a superior officer. This protocol includes a salute, the phrase "leave to carry on sir please", a turn and march"

Please ?

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
"As we have discussed strategy and tactics forward from the Hellenic-Romano period, today we are going to look at the difference between what one might generalise as the military type and the civilian type, throughout the historic period"

"Could that be compared to the difference between Pure/Half-Bloods and Muggles, staff?"

"Very good OC Potter...very good...seems that prep and public school education wasn't a complete waste of time"

"Staff...can we use it on our CVs...perhaps we could call the Academy Hogwart's..?"

"...hmmm...perhaps not...there's quite enough paranoia about the craft, the art, the masons, and general conspiracy theories without you aggravating it..."

"...what if we right royally take the @#!*% staff..."

"... @#!*% artists as it were..."

"...it might work...but it might be too obtuse for most people..."

"...MUGGLES!"

"...quiet down..."

"Yes staff."

(edited because I've not read any Harry Potter books, more a J.R.R.Tolkien/J.T.K.Eladrien type of fellow...)

"Ian also struggles with the correct way to leave a room after talking to a superior officer. This protocol includes a salute, the phrase "leave to carry on sir please", a turn and march"

If ever you wanted to reinforce the stereotype of the gormless, inbred cretin within the officer corps, this is your opportunity. Thank heavens its not true (he said, whilst putting on spectacles whilst still holding a pen and so blinding himself).

Please ?
More like "Carry on up the Khyber!"

Deffo taking the piss!

The guns at RMAS were crap. At my boarding school (which bloody well was Hogwarts) we had the .303, which was superer than the SLR.

What a crap article.

We had Uzis and Scorpions in Manchester

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
We had Uzis and Scorpions in Manchester
I didn't realise that 'The Grammar' had Israeli and Czech connections, although there is quite a big Jewish community; bloody EU expansion really means interesting weapons in the CCF armoury hey...

I didn't realise that 'The Grammar' had Israeli and Czech connections, although there is quite a big Jewish community; bloody EU expansion really means interesting weapons in the CCF armoury hey...
Got my Persec now, you bugger!

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Had a good captain of the first cricket XI though!
To be honest mate I should have probably gone to Manchester Grammar as I was born in Manny, and I'm quite @#!*% at team sports, quite liked sculling tho'...and I was not too bad at fencing, tho' was often told off for flick hits...

To be honest mate I should have probably gone to Manchester Grammar as I was born in Manny, and I'm quite shit at team sports, quite liked skulling tho'...and I was not too bad at fencing, tho' was often told off for flick hits...
Went out with the MT girl's school bike briefly (as did every other bugger)!

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Oh don't get me started on MTGS, I spend some time in the Guard House for ambushing some St. Mary's boys on a IV Para camp; they loved the fact they were next door to the girl's school (and the fact they were Paras). Basically I was in three cadet units, CCF at school (Kings), ACF in my village (AAC), and ACF in Walton (Para), so when I found out there were some St. Mary's boys on the Camp, I sort revenge for pinching our girls in the dark with a knife...scared the willies out of them because they thought it was a Walton scally rather than an undercover MTS boy...very funny but got me banged in the Guardhouse...as you can see from my location I'm still effectively there...hilarious...

Oh don't get me started on MTGS, I spend some time in the Guard House for ambushing some St. Mary's boys on a IV Para camp; they loved the fact they were next door to the girl's school (and the fact they were Paras). Basically I was in three cadet units, CCF at school (Kings), ACF in my village (AAC), and ACF in Walton (Para), so when I found out there were some St. Mary's boys on the Camp, I sort revenge for pinching our girls in the dark with a knife...scared the willies out of them because they thought it was a Walton scally rather than an undercover MTS boy...very funny but got me banged in the Guardhouse...as you can see from my location I'm still effectively there...hilarious...
My best mate as a kid was expelled from St Marys, and Kingswood in Southport, and Scarisbrick Hall, and Range High, and Birkdale HS, and Hugh Baird, and Southport Tech!

To be honest, and with the benifit of hindsight, he did have a few anger management issues but a useful bloke to have onside in the 'Brick or the Graffy on a friday night.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
My best mate as a kid was expelled from St Marys, and Kingswood in Southport, and Scarisbrick Hall, and Range High, and Birkdale HS, and Hugh Baird, and Southport Tech!

To be honest, and with the benifit of hindsight, he did have a few anger management issues but a useful bloke to have onside in the 'Brick or the Graffy on a friday night.

Oh no...don't mention the (Scaris)brick bar...Southport is bonkers. While Liverpool can go off ridiculously...it's the satellite towns you have to watch for. I had the living crap kicked out of me in Oxford by some Locals which had me in bed for 3 days concussed...but that's a whole different story...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Travelgall US 44
HighPriestess The Intelligence Cell 18
Jip Travolta The Intelligence Cell 18