Hobbyist gives up part time job

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by PBUH, Aug 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC News - Tory MP Louise Mensch to quit Commons

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind. "High profile" MP, read "attention seeker", resigns.

Nothing to do with the fact that no-one takes her very seriously or that with a majority as slim as hers she is almost certain to be a casualty when votes really polarise between Labour & Conservative in 2015 then?

• Like Like x 1
  2. How many politicians nicknamed her 'Unter' I wonder.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'd poke her.

4. Not bad looking for an mp (or former mp)

5. I think that sums up the minimal impact of her resigning. No criticism to those that replied intended but of 3 responses 1 is a pun on her name and the other 2 relate to her looks.

Not one comment about her ability, intellect or suitability to represent people in Parliament. It sums so many of these clowns of all Parties up.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Maybe because non of them are constituents or care to dig too deep into MPs performance? If it was Anne Widdicombe every one would be on about her being pug fugly. Get over yourself.

& for the record, I most definately would

7. My favourite 'Mensch moment' was when she did a very slutty-looking photoshoot for GQ, and then just afterwards, publicly lambasted her own party for treating women MPs as 'decorative'.

The second-best example of her fatuity was on HIGNFY, when she said that people had no right to criticise any aspect of international corporate behaviour, if they drank coffee or used a computer.

Vapid, unintelligent, arrogant, self-centred, smashing tits.

• Like Like x 8
  8. Missed: No, Loss to politics: No.
    'nuff said

9. I thought this thread was going to be about Bravo_Bravo hanging up his green suit.

• Like Like x 4
  10. The only thing she really did right was in opposing that awful Culture Media & Sport Select Committee conclusion that Rupert Murdoch wasn't a "fit and proper person" to run a major international corporation.

Also she gave speeches in Parliament without any notes, which I do respect. Had quite a good bash at Clegg's awful Lords reforms.

I'm not sorry she's resigned but she's certainly no worse than the other dross that populates the place.

11. Did he have one?

12. She's moving to New York to be with her husband, who manages Metallica.

Who would you rather be around? A Rock band or MPs..?

Enough said.

13. There'll be quite a few serious sighs of relief in the Tory centre - as a right-winger, she was somewhat extreme.

14. Where would you rather live?

UK Shithole PLC or Manhattan Island (probably Greenwich Village on the Lower West Side).

I know what I would do given the opportunity.

Enough said.