Builds HMS Westminster type 23 Frigate 1/350th scale Trumpeter kit

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Nice work. Are you gonna do some of the details that should be black? 20mm and 4.5 gun barrels for example? Also tops of the funnels and top of the mast.

If you really want to go the whole 9 yards, the fire hose baskets round the upper deck in red would really set it off.

That gave me an idea, my local engravers can do it if they want, so I left the model at SMC for Jayne to collect it, I left the tel number for the engravers, if they want it they can cover the cost themselves and choose the words, they don't need to have 1/350th scale on it either. So that's it done, sealed and safe in it's glass case.
in it's glass case.jpg

so, that's gone, space for a 1/350th scale Dreadnaught on the work area now.

Nice work. Are you gonna do some of the details that should be black? 20mm and 4.5 gun barrels for example? Also tops of the funnels and top of the mast.

If you really want to go the whole 9 yards, the fire hose baskets round the upper deck in red would really set it off.

Yeah, there's always one rivet counter who thinks he knows more than anyone else what colour this should be and what colour that should be ...

;);)

Latest Threads