• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

HMS Somerset's marines train with Saudi Arabian troops

Well seeing at the Saudi Armed Forces are bigger than ours and expanding I expect the booties got quite a bit out of it, if only for future employement! :)

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
Well seeing at the Saudi Armed Forces are bigger than ours and expanding I expect the booties got quite a bit out of it, if only for future employement! :)
Stop trying to bring rationality and good sesne into a thread started by MOD RSS. If we take the piss often enough perhaps he'll go away.

My apologies, in which case, knowing the booties penchant for dressing as ladies, they were probably swapping fashion tips

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
Of course, with the Saudis well known proclivities in that direction I expect Royal was wantering round being about as manly and hetero as you can get. Otherwise they might have ended up with a dinner invitation for a Thursday night...

Of course, with the Saudis well known proclivities in that direction I expect Royal was wantering round being about as manly and hetero as you can get. Otherwise they might have ended up with a dinner invitation for a Thursday night...
Don't knock it a free meals a free meal! :thumright:

Latest Threads