HMS Somerset's marines train with Saudi Arabian troops

Ministry of Defence said:
Royal Marines on board HMS Somerset have recently trained with Saudi Arabia's Maritime Border Unit during a port-stop by the Royal Navy warship in Jeddah.

More...

Well seeing at the Saudi Armed Forces are bigger than ours and expanding I expect the booties got quite a bit out of it, if only for future employement! :)

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
Well seeing at the Saudi Armed Forces are bigger than ours and expanding I expect the booties got quite a bit out of it, if only for future employement! :)
Stop trying to bring rationality and good sesne into a thread started by MOD RSS. If we take the piss often enough perhaps he'll go away.

My apologies, in which case, knowing the booties penchant for dressing as ladies, they were probably swapping fashion tips

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
Of course, with the Saudis well known proclivities in that direction I expect Royal was wantering round being about as manly and hetero as you can get. Otherwise they might have ended up with a dinner invitation for a Thursday night...

Of course, with the Saudis well known proclivities in that direction I expect Royal was wantering round being about as manly and hetero as you can get. Otherwise they might have ended up with a dinner invitation for a Thursday night...
Don't knock it a free meals a free meal! :thumright:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Army Pay, Claims & JPA 33
dui-lai Current Affairs, News and Analysis 5
J The Intelligence Cell 13