HMS Defender moves in to her new home

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by MoD_RSS, Jul 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. This story is like Defender
    Fitted for not with any story...

Can the automatic RSS lead not be binned?

3. I like the MOD RSS. Their choice of wording can be quite ethereal.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I'm thinking of having a cernunnos rss feed, like faceache full of trivia no one needs to know.....

Cernunnos is having a dump...........

5. You don't have to read them you know.

6. Cernunnos RSS:

Cernunnos is picking his nose...........

• Like Like x 1
  7. You can put it on ignore, but what would Cernunnos do?

8. I'd join a cerrunnos RSS feed...then I'd pray for the day his fit, young lesbian lodger was unable to pay the rent, but had a solution.....oh wait, I've already missed that, all that's left will be 4 years of cerrunnos is scratching his balls, etc :(

(Ok, its time to fess up....I'm a small-timing Walter Mitty walt)

9. Cernunnos RSS:

14:32 and Cernunnos is watching the clock whilst his boss enjoys a well skiffed brew.......

10. Cernunnos RSS:

14:54 Cernunnos is thinking about Kylies arse........

11. Where due to Defence cuts it is fitted for Jolly Sailors but not with, so will become a new artificial reef when then next round of cuts begins.

12. Can the feed provide visual representation of Kylie's arse?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Cernunnos RSS:

Cernunnos is wondering about the best way to get fresh spaff out of his DII keyboard.......

15. Superb work sir, I doff my hat to you....maybe I should disconnect from the Cerrunnos RSS feed as it's incapable of responding to audience feedback.

In edit: If Cerrunnos RSS wants to prove me wrong, perhaps he wants to get a fresh mug of coffee, and just as he's about to put it down, fumble the mug, so all the contents splash across said keyboard, most of the spaff rinsed off, keyboard u/s ( so remains of spaff never to be found or excused as sugar in coffee causing sticky keys ) rest of working day binned, due to "procuring" new keyboard.