• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

HMS Dauntless set for Falklands

R

renamed_user

No doubt we will be bombarded with news footage of chubby female/male "seamen" crying about being so far away from home with the risk of a punch up and missing their mum/dad/stepdad/lesbian or same sex partner/kids/tatooist etc.

Anyway god speed I hope all that expensive technology works and the corn beef eating football cheating gauchos get a taste of British spunk! Hoorah

HMS Dauntless predecessor was the WRNS training establishment. It is therefore logical that the crew should be all female! that would be enough to frighten the Argies off!

S

Screw_The_Nut

is it fully crewed? Judging from recent TV, the ship is probably toppers with ITV documentary makers and their fluffers...

This thing could shoot down anything in the air before the Typhoons could even get airborne. It's an unbelievable bit of kit.
More to the point, it can shoot down the first 48 things in the air. I fear that the next round of unpleasantness down south may be a joint venture. While the Argentinian airforce isn't up to much, their Skyhawks have been upgraded recently.

That nice Mr Chavez in Venezuela has F-16s and the very latest MiGs in his air force and I'm sure he's keen to liberate any oil that might be under the South Atlantic.

With the best part of 100, missile laden aircraft appearing on the horizon, Dauntless, RAF Typhoons and the Rapier batteries at Mount Pleasant would all be stuffed.

More to the point, it can shoot down the first 48 things in the air. I fear that the next round of unpleasantness down south may be a joint venture. While the Argentinian airforce isn't up to much, their Skyhawks have been upgraded recently.

That nice Mr Chavez in Venezuela has F-16s and the very latest MiGs in his air force and I'm sure he's keen to liberate any oil that might be under the South Atlantic.

With the best part of 100, missile laden aircraft appearing on the horizon, Dauntless, RAF Typhoons and the Rapier batteries at Mount Pleasant would all be stuffed.
Yeah because Argentina and Hugochavezland are going to send their entire air aramada after one ship.

That would happen about the same time as Buenos Aires plunges into darkness, and the military installations get re-arranged.

The problem the Argies have got is that Argentina isn't safe this time around.

I would also imagine a long pre-arranged US naval exercise off the Venezuela cost involving a proper sized carrier, may temper Mr C's enthusiasm.

The upside being that if Mr. Chavez boys get involved in any shape or fashion we would probably have nuke CBG and a USMC MEU to help with the liberation of the islands (whether we wanted them or not).

Seps would love the excuse to convert the Venezuelan armed forces to scrap.

The upside being that if Mr. Chavez boys get involved in any shape or fashion we would probably have nuke CBG and a USMC MEU to help with the liberation of the islands (whether we wanted them or not).

Seps would love the excuse to convert the Venezuelan armed forces to scrap.
Even Obama can't turn that down, can he?

What is MI and Special Branch for ? Accidentally shoot every Argentinian in Britain, apologise later. Job done. No, no, I don't mean the tube thing.... I really mean if they want to **** with us, shoot them. Simple. Or offer them a way out of the country on an Italian cruise ship, considering how many Argies can show an Italian background.

Latest Threads