HMS Daring makes first port visit to Saudi Arabia

Discussion in 'Royal Navy' started by MoD_RSS, May 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. "New ship makes port without hitting anything shocker !"

3. She still seems to have made a positive 'impact' though; quite a large one from all accounts. :)

4. I was just wondering to myself whether HMS Daring had been to Saudi Arabia yet. Thank God for MOD RSS!

5. RFA came up with the goods just before Daring hit port - it was bloody difficult to source all those flip-flops at such short notice.

6. Well thats 5 Mins of my life wasted reading that shite....... Wonder if any lost their iPods?, seems to be SOP when the Navy play in the Middle East =)

7. Wow , what a great port call!!

8. Are we trying to sell it already?

9. Quite daring, I must say.....

10. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

You all mock but none of you voted to bin the RSS feed when I asked last year.

11. I don't remember seeing the vote. If we've got a choice though, get rid!

12. Out of kindness - somebody has to create a feeling of usefulness for these people.

13. That's because the breathless enthusiasm with which it trumpets the most mundane events raises a wry grin on a slow day.

It's as if it's written by a Californian cheerleader.

If it's been sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk then I'm probably pissed.

14. Another catering jolly funded by the tax payer for BAE Systems and its potential clients. "Come aboard and thank you for my Rolex".

15. I say keep it. Adds a bit of fun/ humor to a boring day at work. :)