HMS Blyth & Ramsey

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Retd_crab, Mar 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My guess is a Golf Uniform 11.

Possibly the Charlie variant.

2. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Have you also noticed that they are both floating on a strange substance? Looks like OG 1 November to me.

3. If you expand the photo you'll see this GU 11 appears to be the Mk 5 version - with a jet engine fitted to its arrse.

4. B Ae PAP trial

5. Having zoomed to 400% i still think it's a Charlie... ;)

6. I'm up in Fazzie soon, I'll run the photo past jolly jack & see what he thinks.

7. My contact tells me it's a designated low flying zone, says it's probably a Jaguar on afterburners (trying to clear the mountains at the end of the loch).

8. Cant be a Jag on AB, needs a longer run up to crest that hill. Maybe Jolly Jack or the RSM of 2 RAnglians has converted one of the protestors with their size 12s.

I thought it could be the Millenium Falcon but hasnt Chewbakkas PPL been withdrawn

RC

9. It's a flying saucer. The aliens are amassing intelligence on earth's defences prior to the invasion.

10. Doubt it's a Jaguar. All withdrawn

11. During her 2 year deployment HMS Ramsey developed advanced skills of plate spinning