HMS Belfast mysteriously sunk

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by jim24, Nov 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

Attached Files:

2. Christ! I saw the name of this thread and expected to see a picture with a couple of funnels sticking out of the water. Bit relieved really. Why the **** have they airbrushed her out of the picture. Idiots!!!
  3. Complain to the Advertising Standards Authority.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Yes, and another reason to add to the multitude of why I will be studiously ignoring Blair's Vanity Olympics.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. you dont like sports?
  6. If people saw it and reflected upon our naval past they might ask about the state of the navy today. And that would be embarrassing.
    Alternatively they might want to visit the ship instead of the olympics.
  7. Embaressed to have part of our history on show, but not too embaressed to ask the military for 6000 cheap security guards!

What about the Admiralty building? Surely if we can't have HMS Belfast then we can't have the organisation that had it built in the first place.

Next would be Downing Street!!! With any luck!
  8. My mate in the pub told me Them are using HMS Belfast as the Boatshed and have activated a cloaking device.

No Shit
    • Like Like x 5
  9. What's the tall building just below the CO in the word coming?
  10. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

[/Wah shield up] The Shard
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Wah Shield Down
    The Shard
    Wah Shield Up

Dang: need to be quicker with shield deployment.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Sod 'em. Another reason to have nothing to do with this corrupt extravaganza for the nomenklatura. HMS Belfast is a great attraction for anyone with an interest in maritime history and I spent ages wandering around slack-jawed and drooling in awe.

HMS Belfast | Imperial War Museums
  13. Sports, SPORTS ******* SPORTS!!!!!!!!

It's SPORT.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. I had to laugh, some idiot had suggested that the pic was taken in 1999, so was it a stock photo?? Not with the Shard in the background it isn't!